Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I DO NOT CONDONE HITTING WOMEN OR ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL ABUSE

But when are we as a society gonna accept that people dont really want gender equality, seeing as men get demonized for hitting women but women can hit men freely and no one will bat an eye?

Did a women hit xxxtbhehiok?

This wouldn't be the time to talk about women hitting men. And a women ain't doing that much damage to a man unless she got a weapon anyway.

The media gonna kill X if this video goes viral, it’s some narrative/agenda thats gonna be pushed behind it

Sawf *** dudes would hit or buck at a woman, but don’t wanna fight a dude...

“We don’t fade no more (unless it’s a woman)”

Smh

It's funny, hitting women was allowed up until the 80s. Cops didn't give a ****. Now it's almost as big of a deal as rape.

It's funny, hitting women was allowed up until the 80s. Cops didn't give a ****. Now it's almost as big of a deal as rape.

:rollin

85E9D22E-5122-4C45-ADA4-B02AEA9CC74A.gif

Ballerific gon Ballerific :lol

:rofl:

85E9D22E-5122-4C45-ADA4-B02AEA9CC74A.gif

Ballerific gon Ballerific :lol:

I don’t get your reaction. I’m not saying men should beat women, it’s just wild that you could literally hit your wife and a cop would just tell you do that inside. 30 years later you going to jail for years now.

Maybe the delivery or tone just sounds bad on here

I don’t get your reaction. I’m not saying men should beat women, it’s just wild that you could literally hit your wife and a cop would just tell you do that inside. 30 years later you going to jail for years now.

Maybe the delivery or tone just sounds bad on here

Them same cops who turned a blind eye to lynch mobs and the KKK? And let guys like Ted Bundy roam freely? Yeah, them were some awesome cops, with good judgement

Them same cops who turned a blind eye to lynch mobs and the KKK? And let guys like Ted Bundy roam freely? Yeah, them were some awesome cops, with good judgement

Hahahahaha, I’m not talking about just cops. I’m just saying it was allowed. You even heard mad raps songs in the 80s and 90s talking about beating women up. Don’t hear that anymore in rap

Times change, sentiment changes.

People’s views on certain behavior evolve. Really all you can/should chalk it up to.

F5D7E5A1-510A-4348-BF44-50DA85DFCF2A.jpeg

This ***** disrespect Wop everytime he bring his name up :lol:

Thug bet not start this lil internet **** again....:lol

He had to cop a plea, and run to Super and get right with him again to revive his career. Can’t be coming at the GOAT like that. F wrong with Thug :{. See, this why I be hesitant on this *****. Wishy washy. Baby and Gunna > Jeff.

Yeah, I said it!

It seem like a lot of the ATL ****** not ******* with Wop for whatever reason...I done peeped lil slick **** coming from Thug, Future, Scooter, Nudy, etc.

Back
Top Bottom