Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The Gucci “disdain” has been bubbling for a little bit. Them boys ain’t around like that because Keyshia goes Gucci I’m the straight and narrow. Gucci tryna go overseas and tour and a lot of them ****** ain’t invited on the money train, Thug included who’s career right now is kinda stagnant. The hood is ******* with lil baby and Gunna but they are flavors of the month. Like mentioned earlier by birthday bash, all differences will either be hashed out or full blown beef but more so the former.

Gucci my guy and all but he's talked about Thug like his bread winner worker for the longest....

Since he sat down I've seen Gooch talk about selling thug's contract for X amount of dollars at least 10x... and being in the middle of reading Gucci book now, I expect it to be referred to in there as well, so yeah... I'm thinking that's where some of Jeff's salt stems from.

With that said, Young Thug a clown.. but he a fool when he locks in

Gucci said something to the effect of Thug wanting/agreeing to have his contract sold to Tod Moscowitz before Wop went in. Said something about trusting him with the business side of things.

lamekilla lamekilla hit the nail on the head imo. Keyshia got that man peeping bigger picture ****. International touring, appearances, television, etc. If you notice, Gucci has been completely off of that antics/shenanigans wave since he got out of jail despite there having been dudes talking slick on the low over these past 2 years (Flocka, his cousin or whoever that was in that video, Thug, etc.). He’s probably looking at these dudes like cats haven’t done the time that he’s done so he’s probably on some tunnel vision steeze now. I can’t ever knock that. Some times you gotta say **** it and redirect your focus. This time last year Thug was calling air port employees peasants and ****. Ultimate cornball behavior. If cats like that have to be the person who falls by the wayside... -ye shrug

Birthday Bash will be interesting to see this year. Debating on going.

Enough Talk of these peasants Hendrixx season is approaching soon

Dawg......

2F36D67E-1CBD-4BAE-A8E8-D9B6EA5B1396.gif

If Thug doesn't want to play ball then forget his ***. Just make a Gucci & RHQ tape.

Speaking of Thug, he should drop a tape with the KONY, 6ix9ine.

That Pryhme 2 album is cool. Nothing to write home about overall but def leans on a target set of folks that it will certainly resonate with

Definitely didn't hit me as hard as the first PRhyme. Good album, but I wish there were better features. Feels like the first album's features were ALL hits.

The Yelawolf and Dave East features did nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom