Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anybody in here mess with Kyle? (west coast rapper). Just came across some of his music today.

His rapping and voice makes him seem like a Drake clone (he's aware of that) but his style is like a cross between Drake and Fousey :lol: :{

Yeah, Kyle’s stuff is super polished. Definitely looks like he has some sort of backing. It isn’t bad...dudes just annoying. I don’t know why.:lol:

Anybody in here mess with Kyle? (west coast rapper). Just came across some of his music today.

His rapping and voice makes him seem like a Drake clone (he's aware of that) but his style is like a cross between Drake and Fousey :lol: :smh:

I can’t stand his lisp

His rapping and voice makes him seem like a Drake clone (he's aware of that) but his style is like a cross between Drake and Fousey :lol: :smh:

Finally a refreshing break from all the young sus and trash mane talk :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Definitely didn't hit me as hard as the first PRhyme. Good album, but I wish there were better features. Feels like the first album's features were ALL hits.

The Yelawolf and Dave East features did nothing for me.
I actually like the Dave East Track. Era is dope. I like the album

Verse was only liked because he was audible for a change

Nah. It’s high level lyricism. Aunt Andres on Aunt Andres

Shorty was flowing. Say what you want about him....but when he gets in his bag....he’s very clever.

Listen to it again with an open mind. He saying some ****. Just like on “We Ball”

Do Not Disturb the best track off More Life.

7AM in Germany, can't believe that they heard of me
Last verse that I gotta do is always like surgery
Always tryin' to let go of anything that'll burden me
That's the reason you can feel the tension and the urgency
Last chance I get to make sure that you take it personally
Take this **** to heart, it's always executed perfectly
If we do a song it's like takin' my kids to work with me
You overnight celebrity, you one day star
Swear I Told You that I'm in this ***** for eternity

Son barred ****** on that one. The Tory Lanez entendres... Christ. :{

Back
Top Bottom