Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rocky music been straight from that tape until around the Cozy boy tape. Hasn't dropped a Solo in a minute so i'll reserve judgement until then, i'm just hoping it's not along the lines of those cozy tape tracks.

Dude just needs to do him & not worry about pleasing The Flash In the pan fans. He seemed to be around Ye A lot over the past year so i'm expecting a solid project.

I literally thought Q was ASAP Mob for the longest. ASAP put Q on more than kendrick IMO

Brand New Guy was definitely Q's breakthru moment "Netflix on ya coach, what's this popcorn about" was prolly the most quoted rap line of that year but nah, Q put himself on.

Habits & Contradictions was so damn hard. Still a top 3 TDE project to this day.

My Hatin Joint (unlimited flame emojis)
Nightmare on Figg St
Gangsta in Designer
Druggies wit **** again

I saw him tour when he was coming off H&C. Nightmare on Figg St is up there with Ante Up as far as having the crowd going crazy. **** was too damn hype. I wish he still played that at his shows.

Setbacks was hella good too.

Thug had the finest verse on your mans last album though.....

“Imma use a name like who is he
You get it?
I said imma username like WhoIsHe”

Nah. It’s high level lyricism. Aunt Andres on Aunt Andres

Shorty was flowing. Say what you want about him....but when he gets in his bag....he’s very clever.

Listen to it again with an open mind. He saying some ****. Just like on “We Ball”
Not really a Thug fan, but your mans floated on this track. Unlimited entendres. Why doesn’t he spit like this more often? 8o

definitely way too many urban references for the demographic that would be watching a deadpool animated series on FX

donald glover embrace the universe’s nudge and say **** it and use the free time to start working on a new TV MA/realistic Static [Shock] show for BET/Netflix...they dealt with some heavy stuff in the comic that would be appropriate for today’s social climate and Glover is the perfect guy to make sure the show is fly on all fronts from humor to social issues to making it realistic and “urban”

milestone-static-issue-30.jpg

4a4dd00a4dcb8019ffffe534aae7739d--comic-books.jpg

34140-5215-38116-1-static.jpg

5f0b3dfab38a3fb6a0db05d94678c1a1--fun-comics-static-shock.jpg

Last edited:
Ain't Lil baby the dude y'all keep biggin up in here. Lil baby couldn't even hang with a DFW artist.

Yella beezy :pimp:

***** posted this a week ago. You late again man :lol:.

But yeah. That’s a hit though. That dude Yella Beezy is def influenced by Bankroll Fresh. Glad he shouted out fresh out Cuz that was fresh’s flow all the way. Which is kinda weird to have Lil Baby also say the RIP Bankroll part on the song...when he’s plugged in with No Plug....

But whatever. Song is a hit. Dallas ***** and the shag :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom