Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Like Father Like son Mixtape w/ Khaled, and the W. Carter Collections were hard in 06. They were over shadowed by the dedication and other random Wayne Tapes....but they went crazy. Prefix and Suffix too.

Dropped some of his best **** before C3. Drought series and a Lil Weeezyana too. Discography woulda been brazy.

Like Eli I'm from New Orleans, I'm a Giant in this *****https://genius.com/Gudda-gudda-demolition-freestyle-part-1-lyrics#note-289943
Move the G and add an S and put the I before the N
And put the A in front of that, and that's what I am to the end
That's a Saint mutha****a...simplify it for them
Where your funeral comes with a 2nd line at the end
Yeah...
but you won't be second lining with them
Cause you'll be in the hearse...that's behind all of them

If you enjoy wit , you cannot possibly dislike Wayne :lol:

Never heard of the suffix, but as far as I can remember, it was a classic album. But I was also in the 7th or 8th grade at the time.

I probably shouldn't be so judgemental when it comes to music. If they sell me on a good brand and it sounds good, it's the "total package".

Was a big Wayne fan growing up, but seems like the music didn't translate well. Contrast to Jay, few songs and quotes here and there, but became a bigger fan as I got older.
U never heard the suffix?????
“Mack 10 to get em off me
Headshots if they still talkin”
Bruh
U missed some prime Wayne
Damage is done freestyle
Anything freestyle
Presidential freestyle
Dear summer freestyle
Tape is one of his best
Best freestyle though
Wayne ever did
Will and always be
Best of me freestyle though

I wish Juice and Paul would come out and say it's trash, tired of the old heads accepting this ******** trying to stay relevant.

I gotta watch this 69 interview on Breakfast Club, I don't want to but I want to.

This kid is dumb, he just not smart. It's a funny interview but his plan is just to get hated and clowned. That's what he wants. He wants you to laugh and make fun of his hair and tats. **** is an act and it's wack.

Last edited:
Tekashi got some jokes in on this interview man :lol. Found myself chuckling.

Dude talks in circles though. **** is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom