Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Post or not he still DMed him **** riding..

Pee did well shorty gonna be a star, my baby JT still the queen of QC tho :blush:

740EABE5-5FF5-4CA2-96EA-1CA7A4C44642.gif

Can't see Jeezy fading away from rap if this is sincerely his last album. Doesn't he have a executive position with Roc Nation?

Post or not he still DMed him **** riding..

Pee did well shorty gonna be a star, my baby JT still the queen of QC tho :blush:

I listened to A Saweetie(?) song the other day, and I wasn't sure what to think about it cause she doesn't actually sound bad, but the influx of stripper (or stripper look-alike) rap is :rollin

Wth Jeezy gonna do after rap? Signing artist ain’t his thing. Hope he got some good investments.

Wth Jeezy gonna do after rap? Signing artist ain’t his thing. Hope he got some good investments.

Jeezy been going in depth with his out of music ventures for a minute now & While he may have not actually signed artist himself, he has shown an eye for talent throughout the years. However it's hard being as big as a rapper as he is & properly releasing artist. I think he'll have a lot more success if he decides to do that when he retires.

As far as this "Stripper Rap" im ALL THE WAY Good, i like strippers dancing to trap not making it.

And while we on the subject of Herb He just might be the best under 25 right now

Back
Top Bottom