Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Like Father Like son Mixtape w/ Khaled, and the W. Carter Collections were hard in 06. They were over shadowed by the dedication and other random Wayne Tapes....but they went crazy. Prefix and Suffix too.

Dropped some of his best **** before C3. Drought series and a Lil Weeezyana too. Discography woulda been brazy.

The Like Father Like Son tape and album and Carter 3 are the only full Wayne projects I still play. A lot of his **** sounds trash today.

I love it. To see this *****s mouth move after he got shutdown on multiple occasions was worth the price of admission

Yeah he was getting bodied the whole interview.

Funniesr part was when he kept saying “your homies” and charlamagne was like “I DONT KNOW THEM” :rollin :rollin

Him calling Cas the Planet of the Apes dude and then saying YG ain’t had a hit in years, it’s funny now but it won’t be later. I’m a surprised no one hasn’t asked him for a one on one yet. Interview was too long he’s didn’t say ****.

Yeah he was getting bodied the whole interview.

Funniesr part was when he kept saying “your homies” and charlamagne was like “I DONT KNOW THEM” :rofl: :rofl:

Posted in the breakfast club thread :lol:

He not tryna get that gang indictment when it comes down

Him calling Cas the Planet of the Apes dude and then saying YG ain’t had a hit in years, it’s funny now but it won’t be later. I’m a surprised no one hasn’t asked him for a one on one yet. Interview was too long he’s didn’t say ****.

Either dude has really smart people behind him which it seems like he does or he's done past 2018. Like Charlemagne was said AK's about to get that dude killed.

AK will also get touched up also eventually, and will try and sue.

It was funny how Charlemagne denied knowing Cas real quick. Is this a repeat of the Troy Ave VS. Tax situation sure hope not.

When 69 said he got grown family men so angry.....that they’re leaving their homes to march the streets together looking for Lil ole him....

I spit my water out :rofl:

You making me wanna watch this and I've only watched one BC interview.

This dude bringing entertainment back to rap

Can’t be too mad at that, he’s been pullin’ cards lol

Hernandez Hardy shook the game up :smh: (no pun)

You making me wanna watch this and I've only watched one BC interview.

Hell of quotables once you get past his long, convoluted talking. ***** takes forever to get to a point...but drops some humerous lines with the uttermost disrespect along the way.

If he was your enemy and you couldn’t touch him....you’d be stewing.

4F0F9B83-FC87-4E73-A369-18E0FD2BD68D.gif

This kid literally feeds off of this type of energy like a super villain.

This hour long interview went by quick as hell. I definitely got some laughs out of it.
Glad to see somebody finally go toe to toe with C Tha God.
"Thats your mans? Call him up, here's a pic of him with butterfly stitches in my phone"
"I won't take any Ls in NY unlike C Tha God when he got smacked in the head"

Yo I slick would like to see him put Cardi B on that "blood walk" joint though.

He's signed to the son of the most powerful man in the music business.

Him being an informant or protected by more than just Bloods is definitely within the realm of possibility.

Back
Top Bottom