Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You’d think after Bron and them boys shelved the interview, NORE would’ve steered clear but nah, he wanted the numbers :smh:

bro, even Tucker Carlson edited their interview.

but someone who is jewish or doesn't like Kanye leaked it anyway, so that tells you what's up.

and for Nore to say we don't even edit our interviews, but we're going to start. It took you 6 years to realize the fans don't want to hear you dudes talk about bathroom breaks?

and well Steve Rifkin was there, and some of my best friends are....

:rofl:

Damnit.
I got to watch the first 30minutes of the KANYE Drink Champs.
I few hours later I see NORE just finished "apologizing about Kanyes George Floyd comments".
NOw the whole 3hour interview is gone?

GOd Damnit

Nah what am I missing here, b :lol:

This **** is so weird, man :lol:. I really don’t get it.

It’s like, just one day…it randomly went viral on social media. And boom a huge push and video…all in less than a weeks time.

Some AstroTurf, new marketing ****, I guess. Yachty still being a thing, is so damn strange to me.

This is about the only thing from Yachty I like:

And that’s it.

This **** is so weird, man :lol:. I really don’t get it.

It’s like, just one day…it randomly went viral on social media. And boom a huge push and video…all in less than a weeks time.

Some AstroTurf, new marketing ****, I guess. Yachty still being a thing, is so damn strange to me.

This is about the only thing from Yachty I like:

And that’s it.

Nah this the only verse he ever had that was worth a damn

:rofl: :rofl:

They pulled the interview, Bron & em ain't release it.

Kanye has been doing interviews offending people left & right & saying outlandish **** for at least a decade, there's been one things that's changed in these recent interviews & now man is banned from everywhere

200w.gif

Kanye has been doing interviews offending people left & right & saying outlandish **** for at least a decade, there's been one things that's changed in these recent interviews & now man is banned from everywhere

200w.gif

Seems like the George Floyd thing…got the NORE interview pulled.

Seems like the George Floyd thing…got the NORE interview pulled.

Maybe so & maybe Nore is just covering his *** but considering all the things that have been said about George Floyd in the media over the years (on top of his murder literally being played on news cycles for months) i don't know if thats truly it.

200w.gif

That’s the crazy thing about all this lmao.

The white lives matter thing was some attention seeking ******** that sounded like he made up the “white people Wearing BLM is condescending” after the fact lol

But in the process of that he makes a passing comment about J*ws controlling Puffy and now all this other stuff starts happening :lol:. It’s like the more they ban him from stuff the more true they kinda make his point which started out as pure-dee Bull **** with that white lives matter tee :lol: he wasn’t having deals dropped and interviews being taken down when it was “slavery is a choice”…people were upset no doubt but it wasn’t all this…

Maybe so & maybe Nore is just covering his *** but considering all the things that have been said about George Floyd in the media over the years (on top of his murder literally being played on news cycles for months) i don't know if thats truly it.

It’s not a maybe so. That’s what it was :lol:. And Man….Kanye coming out lying and using Candace Owens (and what originated as white supremacist internet talking points)…about George Floyd’s death is what caused a lot of this real backlash.

Bron and them pulled the interview, partly because of how he was spazzing on Sahele (they said **** got REAL heated, and his **** with Virgil). Along with just regular old anti-semitism.

But in the process of that he makes a passing comment about J*ws controlling Puffy and now all this other stuff starts happening :lol:. It’s like the more they ban him from stuff the more true they kinda make his point which started out as pure-dee Bull **** with that white lives matter tee :lol: he wasn’t having deals dropped and interviews being taken down when it was “slavery is a choice”…people were upset no doubt but it wasn’t all this…

It’s kind of crazy, how easily you sometimes buy into bs talking points :lol:. Especially with regards to Kanye.

Name ONE THING…he got “banned from”….for saying something about Jews. I’ll wait

Him & “Toosi” popularity….as well as “Yung Bleue” is some of the strongest **** to me :lol:.

But I understand their come up, was not in my demographic. Seem like some *****s that came up from “the shade room teens”

Word to everything. A couple years ago, my lil cousin had the Osiris dude as her screensaver :lol:
It hit me then that I had reached the age of disconnect. :lol:

NORE & Revolt gets wind, that George Floyd’s attorney are planning on suing…

NORE goes on an apology tour, about that. And speaks to platforms he can call into.

Revolt, removes the interview to try to get away from any liability/or what will come.

6pac 6pac : “This proves Kanye’s point! He’s banned for asking a little question about da jewZ!!!”

Literally, all of the comments under the Hot 97 interview with NORE is that exact thing. And y’all don’t want to be called sheep :lol:. Kanye got *****s in a pretzel.

Back
Top Bottom