Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s not a maybe so. That’s what it was :lol:. And Man….Kanye coming out lying and using Candace Owens (and what originated as white supremacist internet talking points)…about George Floyd’s death is what caused a lot of this real backlash.

Bron and them pulled the interview, partly because of how he was spazzing on Sahele (they said **** got REAL heated, and his **** with Virgil). Along with just regular old anti-semitism.

It’s kind of crazy, how easily you sometimes buy into bs talking points :lol:. Especially with regards to Kanye.

Name ONE THING…he got “banned from”….for saying something about Jews. I’ll wait

Well for one The Shop wouldn’t air his episode so there’s your one thing but he also claims the So Fi Stadium cancelled his shows and adidas put out the statement about them reevaluating their relationship with him once he started going hard with the rhetoric. Instagram still has him banned for simply suggesting Jews told Puff to talk to him. The Def Con 3 **** was unnecessary and Twitter probably directly has a rule against that type of rhetoric so that’s fair.

NORE & Revolt gets wind, that George Floyd’s attorney are planning on suing…

NORE goes on an apology tour, about that. And speaks to platforms he can call into.

Revolt, removes the interview to try to get away from any liability/or what will come.

6pac 6pac : “This proves Kanye’s point! He’s banned for asking a little question about da jewZ!!!”

Literally, all of the comments under the Hot 97 interview with NORE is that exact thing. And y’all don’t want to be called sheep :lol:. Kanye got *****s in a pretzel.

By morning yesterday the Floyd comments had gone viral and they know of all that before they put it on YouTube yesterday afternoon lol it dropped on TV/Revolt site Saturday night. I’m sure that played a role but I’d bet that was not the only reason why it got taken down. Also everyone involved here has access to more than decent lawyers. I doubt his family can sue him or Revolt/NORE for repeating what he saw on a documentary. That’s that social media “get ya coins sis” logic :lol: it sound good.

Also for what it’s worth people misquoting him to say he insinuating Floyd was an addict and ignoring the “they” gave him fentanyl. Pointless rhetoric either way from Ye at this point and he has this thing where he’ll purposely say something like that and not expound knowing people are gonna go crazy but the white supremacist thing they keep tryna put on him is literally not what he said :lol: WS said dude was on drugs and Ye is on someone, presumably the cops (?) “gave” him the fent, which I don’t agree, Chauvins knee is what caused his death; but people kinda just changing his words around.

Last edited:
Well for one The Shop wouldn’t air his episode so there’s your one thing but he also claims the So Fi Stadium cancelled his shows and adidas put out the statement about them reevaluating their relationship with him once he started going hard with the rhetoric. Instagram still has him banned for simply suggesting Jews told Puff to talk to him. The Def Con 3 **** was unnecessary and Twitter probably directly has a rule against that type of rhetoric so that’s fair.

By morning yesterday the Floyd comments had gone viral and they know of all that before they put it on YouTube yesterday afternoon lol it dropped on TV/Revolt site Saturday night. I’m sure that played a role but I’d bet that was not the only reason why it got taken down. Also everyone involved here has access to more than decent lawyers. I doubt his family can sue him or Revolt/NORE for repeating what he saw on a documentary.

I just showed you like a few days ago…the step by step way wealthy and powerful people claim (lie), to get “canceled” and move right on to another grift. None of that is true. You yourself, say Kanye “claims”. Adidas is also “fair” to re-evaluate their relationship. They are still in business with him right? Kanye is obviously trying to force your their hand…after rightfully voicing displeasure about them.

And You just saw Kanye lie about the Bank ****. You just saw Kanye lie about George Floyd. Etc etc.

The most hilarious thing to me, in all of this…is the person that TRULY has a case against being “cancelled” and people playing with his money…is Boosie :lol:. It’s verifiably true. And he doesn’t have billionaire benefactors like Kanye behind him. Or not a billionaire like he himself.

The George Floyd **** with the Drink Champ thing was MEGA viral. Stop trying to minimize it. Funny enough, Akademiks is calling it out, for what it is. He talking spicy, and he also half wrong…but what he saying, is true.

Kanye is not BANNED from a single thing. Somehow, he once again convinced y’all he the victim in all this :lol:. Parler might work, with the direction we’re headed. Because, holy ****.

Also for what it’s worth people misquoting him to say he insinuating Floyd was an addict and ignoring the “they” gave him fentanyl. Pointless rhetoric either way from Ye at this point and he has this thing where he’ll purposely say something like that and not expound knowing people are gonna go crazy but the white supremacist thing they keep tryna put on him is literally not what he said :lol: WS said dude was on drugs and Ye is on someone, presumably the cops (?) “gave” him the fent, which I don’t agree, Chauvins knee is what caused his death; but people kinda just changing his words around.

People really weren’t changing his words around.

I really hope you look into the origin of where, what Kanye is saying comes from. But you won’t.

He directly quoted Candace (and her doc) as one of the ones who opened his eyes to “what really happened to George Floyd)

It’s okay to call him out on that man. Dude was just wrong about it. And really spewing some WS talking points. Nothing more to it.

“just asking questions” “taking out of context” “twisted words”

🙄🙄🙄

It’s clear what he’s doing. But eat it up! He was the first to rock skinny jeans, so he’s right!

It’s a 22 year old Mexican dude on No Jumper, that thinks Bad Bunny is possibly bigger/same level than what Michael Jackson was.

Them dudes tried to break it down to him, the international scale Mike was on…with just Thriller alone.

They didn’t even get to the fact that his music from the 60s, still gets played :lol:. It’s crazy

Mans said Ye ain't cancelled from anything but it is Boosie that is really the true victim of these unjust social practices :rofl:

maxresdefault.jpg

Mans said Ye ain't cancelled from anything but it is Boosie that is really the true victim of these unjust social practices :rofl:

maxresdefault.jpg

it’s true. But Being cancelled isn’t real. But if there was anybody, that got “de-platformed” , blackballed for their controversial views/antics…it’s Boosie. Stick to the point.

I know you want to get your leaguing emojis off on some contrarian **** tho. So I get it, my guy.

Early 00s rocafella soul beats from Kanye got you in a chokehold.

I'm so tired of hearing "cancelled." I'm old enough to remember it just being consequences of your actions.

It’s crazy how many people believe being “cancelled” is real. Go to your job and do and say half of this garbage, see if you don’t end up in jail or unemployed.

Kanye not cancelled, he’s a dumb **** spreading racist white people lies and people don’t want to hear that garbage. He’s a ****in moron. **** that ************ and everyone that love him. Guy is kicking it with a woman that says straight white men have it the hardest. Seriously, **** him.

Nore got caught, he was desperate for views and to go viral. He’s a moron too.

:rofl: :rofl:

They pulled the interview, Bron & em ain't release it.

Kanye has been doing interviews offending people left & right & saying outlandish **** for at least a decade, there's been one things that's changed in these recent interviews & now man is banned from everywhere

200w.gif

How do YOU feel about yours man's recent statements or are they ok because we listen to rappers who sold drugs and/or killed people? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom