Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nore weak as hell for deleting the interview lol like ****** ain’t gone still see it anyway at this point… ****** don’t be having no type of backbone

Nore don't press the upload button to Revolt's YT page
lmaaoooo this interview is wild. Jared Kushner thought Kanye clapped Ivanka??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The funniest part was that it seemed like nobody else in the room knew what he was talking about :lol:

The idea of Kanye approaching Jared Kushner and telling him "I didn't smash your wife bro" is CRAZY

The funniest part was that it seemed like nobody else in the room knew what he was talking about :lol:

The idea of Kanye approaching Jared Kushner and telling him "I didn't smash your wife bro" is CRAZY
"I forgive John Legend for wearing them bum *** sweaters" :rofl:

I’m guessing he has ownership in his content, but whatever. Well, he weak for backpedaling period.

This is one of those remixed ones, but it highlights the key stuff.

I seen it already

I can’t believe this actually happened, wow

No one in the room knowing who they are is hilarious but sad, it explains why they even let Kanye on the show.

So I see it's gone from my podcast feed. :lol:

Did Revolt ever air it on their station? I know they normally do new ones on Thursday, and they had already did Boosie. Funny thing is he was sensitive over Puff, when Puff was just a sign of what was coming.

Nore is a sucka. Yeah, you own it, and you license it off, but you still depend on sponsors. ****in idiot. You're still on the iHeart network. You still are in partnership with Revolt. You can quickly own a whole lot of nothing. And he had also talked about getting with Patreon. Way to get people not to support you.

Nore was too stupid to handle that interview, because if he stopped worry about drinking and smoking and actually pushed back then nobody would be upset at him. Look what happen with Van Lathan. The funny thing was he let Kanye start off in the first ten minutes, nobody even had to watch an hour or two before developing an opinion or being upset.

He didn't want Kanye to leave. Well Kanye didn't leave, and now the interview is gone and his reputation has taken a hit. But he got his numbers and everyone is talking about him. ****in dumb ***.

Last edited:
I just showed you like a few days ago…the step by step way wealthy and powerful people claim (lie), to get “canceled” and move right on to another grift. None of that is true. You yourself, say Kanye “claims”. Adidas is also “fair” to re-evaluate their relationship. They are still in business with him right? Kanye is obviously trying to force your their hand…after rightfully voicing displeasure about them.

And You just saw Kanye lie about the Bank ****. You just saw Kanye lie about George Floyd. Etc etc.

The most hilarious thing to me, in all of this…is the person that TRULY has a case against being “cancelled” and people playing with his money…is Boosie :lol:. It’s verifiably true. And he doesn’t have billionaire benefactors like Kanye behind him. Or not a billionaire like he himself.

The George Floyd **** with the Drink Champ thing was MEGA viral. Stop trying to minimize it. Funny enough, Akademiks is calling it out, for what it is. He talking spicy, and he also half wrong…but what he saying, is true.

Kanye is not BANNED from a single thing. Somehow, he once again convinced y’all he the victim in all this :lol:. Parler might work, with the direction we’re headed. Because, holy ****.

People really weren’t changing his words around.

I really hope you look into the origin of where, what Kanye is saying comes from. But you won’t.

He directly quoted Candace (and her doc) as one of the ones who opened his eyes to “what really happened to George Floyd)

It’s okay to call him out on that man. Dude was just wrong about it. And really spewing some WS talking points. Nothing more to it.

“just asking questions” “taking out of context” “twisted words”

🙄🙄🙄

It’s clear what he’s doing. But eat it up! He was the first to rock skinny jeans, so he’s right!

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying but you straight up ignoring the answer to your “where is he banned from” question is Mav Carter saying out his own mouth he isn’t airing The Shop episode + Instagram still having him banned off the Puff post where he says he has Jewish handlers. As well as “they gave him fentanyl” vs. white supremacist saying he was a crackhead or something who already had it in his system. Like I said my personal belief is that the cop’s knee initiated whatever ended up causing Floyd’s body to shut down in that actual moment regardless of what was in his system so I have no interest in Owen’s documentary.

That being said I don’t disagree that Kanye knows what he’s doing when he says inflammatory things and then acts confused as to why people aren’t messing with him. “Everything’s A Rollout” - Ice…creating things for Cyhi and Consequence to write about in real time. Say a bunch of wild **** to get peoples attention; sprinkle in some black liberation narratives here and there and then hit us with a few soul samples and choirs :lol: that’s been his play for like 5 years now.

The only validity I’m saying his statements have is things like 21 savage rapping about killing ****** for years but having to apologize for saying he has money like Jewish people…or Ye’s slavery comments not getting his TMZ interview taken down and/or banned from anywhere at all…he made it murky saying things like “death con 3” but even going in the direction of insinuating a lot of x demographic controls rap music/urban media allows you to be labeled as xyz lol. That’s the only thing I feel him on

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying but you straight up ignoring the answer to your “where is he banned from” question is Mav Carter saying out his own mouth he isn’t airing The Shop episode + Instagram still having him banned off the Puff post where he says he has Jewish handlers. As well as “they gave him fentanyl” vs. white supremacist saying he was a crackhead or something who already had it in his system. Like I said my personal belief is that the cop’s knee initiated whatever ended up causing Floyd’s body to shut down in that actual moment regardless of what was in his system so I have no interest in Owen’s documentary.

That being said I don’t disagree that Kanye knows what he’s doing when he says inflammatory things and then acts confused as to why people aren’t messing with him. “Everything’s A Rollout” - Ice…creating things for Cyhi and Consequence to write about in real time. Say a bunch of wild **** to get peoples attention; sprinkle in some black liberation narratives here and there and then hit us with a few soul samples and choirs :lol: that’s been his play for like 5 years now.

The only validity I’m saying his statements have is things like 21 savage rapping about killing ****** for years but having to apologize for saying he has money like Jewish people…or Ye’s slavery comments not getting his TMZ interview taken down and/or banned from anywhere at all…he made it murky saying things like “death con 3” but even going in the direction of insinuating a lot of x demographic controls rap music/urban media allows you to be labeled as xyz lol. That’s the only thing I feel him on

I could pinpoint each one, and point out the differences and context. But it doesn’t matter. Pretending an even playing field ever existed, and consequences/blackballing was never a thing is wild.

What you said, Sounds like oppression Olympics. It’s 2022, and people still don’t get that white people support/hold power, and make common causes with groups depending on the societal times, or what’s closest to them politically and immediately. And it’s always…always at the detriment of the black diaspora since the 1600s. You’d fall for the pamphlets in the 1930s & 40:s (watch, Watchmen HBO)

If you stepped back for a moment..and looked at the history of the US…none of it is unique. But getting sucked up in the rhetoric, all because y’all have forgotten what they’ve been doing is a wild miss.

******s are aligning with Christian Nationalist because it “feels right” in this time.

So circular. I hear Nick Fuentes is on No Jumper this week. SNEAKO was just on. Put it together.

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying but you straight up ignoring the answer to your “where is he banned from” question is Mav Carter saying out his own mouth he isn’t airing The Shop episode + Instagram still having him banned off the Puff post where he says he has Jewish handlers.
Mav has a right to chose what he wants aired and what he doesn't want aired on his show. If he doesn't want to give hate speech a platform, that's his prerogative (shoutout bobby brown). Ye hasn't been banned anywhere just for no reason. He brought it on himself. He wasn't banned bc his race or gender. If that happens, it's an issue. But someone not being given a megaphone to spread hate is perfectly acceptable and should happen more. He always can go on Fox News. They'll greet him with open arms. That's his people now.

1666103449049.png

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom