Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man what the hell

This is why people must be grounded and have a sense of self before fame and success comes around. It always appeared to me that he was doing all the bets and let them clown him foolishness to be "cool" and "friends" with them. Almost like he's paying for their friendship and being the butt of their jokes. Couldn't be me. Rather talk to a wall or some tree's before I take that kind of ******** for "friendship".

This is why people must be grounded and have a sense of self before fame and success comes around. It always appeared to me that he was doing all the bets and let them clown him foolishness to be "cool" and "friends" with them. Almost like he's paying for their friendship.

Yup. Always seemed like dudes were constantly laughing AT him and not with him.
Honestly, he seems like a lame ***** with money. I wouldn't be friends with him either :lol:

decibel levels change when he's in front of whypeople.

sorry to fuel the clown, just pointing out a observation.

Nore ain't never been the sharpest tool in the shed but seeing him sweaty asf slurring his words tryna make sense of kanye's nonsense is sickening
***** should stick to jeweler stories, baby mama drama and sample clearing tales

Back
Top Bottom