Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

suicide is ye best option and prolly coming 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nore such a sucka too, ye knows he too dumb and won’t challenge him on anything, just 3 hrs of quick time with slime

Anybody here still stan for this man? If so, **** you and your momma. This man went from "George Bush hates black people" to being a pawn for white nationalists.
There was somebody in here that used to have every contrarian excuse in the book for him but I haven’t seen them in a minute

I'm a white guy originally from Alabama. I don't do Facebook bc of days like today. I know damn well I have some family members or friends from back in the day going with the "See Kanye is one of the good ones, he gets it!" ******** and I'd spend the rest of my day calling them a stupid ************ and making fun of their trailer.

People are really losing their minds over a musician’s opinion. Calling for suicide, hating people who wear buy his merch etc.

Just a couple years ago he had the same opinions and artists like Nas and Pusha T made entire albums with him, Yeezys were selling out non stop and multiple sold out stadium shows in Atlanta with every artist imaginable. What changed?

When did the wheels start to fall off for Kanye? A lot of people like to say when his mom died but he was still coherent around that time.

Kanye, Like most idiots, thinks being a contrarian is a direct path to intelligence.

He sees most black folk aint rockin with a particular rhetoric, so he embraces it full on.

“free thinkin” aint worth a damn when the basis for doing so is trash.

Flat earthers are free thinkers. We supposed to pat them on the back too?

1665944093383.png

Back
Top Bottom