Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1660969564144.png

The lies told this day

Gates - Big bruhda, I can start a car with my mind

Chuck - Blood, I was in the BMW with Pac and Suge

Dang established rappers usually dont even charge other rappers for features.

Its usually a barter system.

Only pop singers and up and coming rappers gotta pay.

NBA Young Boy was not interested in a future Game feature.

Dang established rappers usually dont even charge other rappers for features.

Its usually a barter system.

Only pop singers and up and coming rappers gotta pay.

NBA Young Boy was not interested in a future Game feature.
Makes me think of Meg was lyin about that 250k Future price tag. Hard to believe Meg is coughing up that much for a verse with her stature.

Makes me think of Meg was lyin about that 250k Future price tag. Hard to believe Meg is coughing up that much for a verse with her stature.

Right? Well isnt she beefin with her label, this is the last project right? Prolly spent it to put it the money inther peoples pockets other than her current management, cause she wasnt going to get that money anyways.

Akademiks said a similar thing but i thought about it first, he just a youtube star so he has an advantage.

If Game dropped the album in February when Eazy was still buzzing, he'd have had more ears. He and Wack screwed up big time.

He had all these unnecessary samples.

He was having listening sessions back then. Should have dropped the first half then. Nobody even cares there's a second Kanye song.

Right? Well isnt she beefin with her label, this is the last project right? Prolly spent it to put it the money inther peoples pockets other than her current management, cause she wasnt going to get that money anyways.

Akademiks said a similar thing but i thought about it first, he just a youtube star so he has an advantage.

She on 2 different labels. 300 probably paid that.

Back
Top Bottom