Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I like how Rory wouldn’t let them dance around Hov being among the “higher names” that had something to do with the Meek/Drake **** :lol:

Sales these days don’t even matter for legacy artist but a 30 track, 2 hr album, gotta
Do better than 19K! It was expensive album too, those samples, features

Cole really said it best, 30 song album do a measly 100 Thou….but 100 thou is even a stretch for rappers

Only rapper topping that 250K sales mark these
Days is Drake, Kendrick, Cole, ye, Travis, and maybe Future, that about it

The streams are playing artist As well, whole calculation is BS along with them getting paid like .0000001 a stream lol

Thissa a damn lie.

Aint eem heard the album n i KNO, this is NOT the truth. Lol
It’s crazy cuz I wanted to skip the first song. Heard ‘Im Him’ and one more song and put on another project.

Production seems to be good though.

Last edited:
The Game's manager Wack 100 reveals NBA Youngboy's pricey feature fee is the reason he's no longer on "Drillmatic."

According to Game's manager, Wack 100, the 22-year-old Baton Rouge rapper's hefty $150K fee is the reason why he was nixed from the project.

During a chat with Ma$e on Clubhouse, Wack shared, "Sometimes when it comes down to a situation that I had to make an executive decision about. In YoungBoy's defense, YoungBoy charges n*****s 300,000 a verse. That's what he charge. He gave us a hell of deal [150K]. But that situation would have cut into marketing overall. So I had to make the executive decision to pay the tab he sent me, which was a respectable, great tab. It was love. But that tab would have cut into that, that and that ... nothing against YoungBoy, he didn't disrespect us."

1660969564144.png

The lies told this day

Thissa a damn lie.

Aint eem heard the album n i KNO, this is NOT the truth. Lol
I believe it just cause Larry makes a lot of smooth easy listening music. I’ve never listened to any of his projects and thought “oh **** this is ***”

Psshhhhhh..

With the exception of that sausalito jawn, his last album wasn’t hittin on nothin.

Imma give this one a shot, if its mid, imma just tune yall out for his next album/tape. Lol

Back
Top Bottom