Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mannnnn.

Do that n_ got locs or not?

That boy pop em on and off like he a Lego

il_570xN.3795435091_q620.jpg

their paths seem to be diverging more and more. It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed these guys but I don't even really check for them anymore. Hollywood Desus seems to have become real and Mero's just a family man.

Shocked the pod lasted this long through Vice and then Showtime shows.
Yea once they added a whole show I figured the clock was ticking…Even before the tv stuff, the pods were become hit or miss based on how active they were that week with the live appearances so it had to be too much going on…Shout out to them for grabbing the money n connections when they had the chance :pimp:

Desus always did joke about how theyd be old men beefing with each other…

Mero > desus btw. Desus was a prick on the low.

This lady I used to mess with is a HUGE fan of Desus and Mero, going back to when they were only a podcast. She even subscribes to Showtime just to watch their TV show.

Today is probably one of the saddest days of her life. :lol:
A lot of us go back to only the podcast days. It is sad to see them split but all good things also come to an end.

All things considering we watched these two turn into real celebs and probably reach heights they would've never imagined (they literally interviewed Barack).

While it sucks to see a dynamic duo split I can only be grateful to have seen such a journey.

Plus I never really watched the shows anyways. The audio art was always the best.

Back
Top Bottom