Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You can’t have a pod when you act to cool to care about anything. I tried ti listen to Rory and Mal but couldn’t get with it.
The first few episodes Rory def was pulling the weight & made it entertaining but they team kinda sucks. I remember the podcast a couple days after Kendrick dropped, they were discussing it and the assistant/third mic said she hasn't heard it yet I was like wtf.

The Damaris shorty slick seems like a predator on the low but ****** won’t talk about it because she’s a woman. :lol:

The type that will be od flirty/handsy with other women and it gets brushed off as “i’m just playing” meanwhile the other women got their eyebrows raised.

Did he really do them wrong though? If I go into business with my friends but I’m the one assuming all the upfront costs, as well as I’m the draw, it shouldn’t be an even split.

Morally speaking, the breakup could’ve happened better, but it was obvious there was tension bubbling and how long do you expect a person to willingly operate under those conditions?

They’re doing what he seemed to be pushing them to do so I think it’s working out in the long run.

They weren't asking for even splits. They asked to see the books because they had percentage based splits and that's how you verify what your split should be.

They weren't asking for even splits. They asked to see the books because they had percentage based splits and that's how you verify what your split should be.

That's pretty much implying your man is stealing/lying to you. Especially when it's not your management doing it.

Gillie been lying about his age forever. He's 45.

When he caught that case in 07 all the newspapers listed him as 30.

Gillie embarrassing

Gillie's tied to young dudes, because that's his only lane. He can interview the young dudes, because he's not a good enough, knowledgeable enough or respected enough to interview the older dudes.

Dude was a male dancer who was in the streets? But you're talking about Ross being a CO? Make that make sense.

The crazy thing is he's doing the same thing he's saying Ross did. Involved in Meek's affairs, after saying something about Ross being involved in Wayne's.

Last edited:
Dude was a male dancer who was in the streets? But you're talking about Ross being a CO? Make that make sense.

The crazy thing is he's doing the same thing he's saying Ross did. Involved in Meek's affairs, after

Gille wasn’t never no male dancer :lol:. I think it’s a joke.

He been goofy tho. But he been a hustler too.

Gille wasn’t never no male dancer :lol:. I think it’s a joke.

He been goofy tho. But he been a hustler too.

Pretty sure it's true, because he's gone in to detail. No other reason to mention it, if you're going to lie or joke about something. He talks about it as if it was some sort of hustle.

Pretty sure it's true, because he's gone in to detail. No other reason to mention it, if you're going to lie or joke about something. He talks about it as if it was some sort of hustle.

I don't think them ****** were joking at all. They went on like 3 different platforms besides their own and talked about it.

Is that the story where he got into it, with the chick in the club or something? Came off as a joke to me, because of his celebrity. But who knows.

Gillie played like low level college ball, caught a lil case, came home and started rapping from what I remember.

I enjoy podcasts and interviews because they help me get through my nights at work. One of my biggest complaints about them though is that a lot of the hosts/interviewers don't do good enough research to offer proper rebuttals when their guests say stupid, outlandish, or misinformed things.

It drives me insane sometimes. Say Cheese is one of the main culprits. You can tell Shawn doesn't do deep research at all lol

Is that the story where he got into it, with the chick in the club or something? Came off as a joke to me, because of his celebrity. But who knows.

Gillie played like low level college ball, caught a lil case, came home and started rapping from what I remember.

Nah, he's been saying the stripper story from day one, even when the pod wasn't popular he was saying it up there. It's not some random story he's said once.

He jokes about it, because what else can you do? There's a bit of Eminem involved.

Gillie has had a few embarrassing moments, like when Wack talked about the Beans ****. I heard that for years, and was wondering if it was rumor or not.

Nah, he's been saying the stripper story from day one, even when the pod wasn't popular he was saying it up there. It's not some random story he's said once.

He jokes about it, because what else can you do? There's a bit of Eminem involved.

Gillie has had a few embarrassing moments, like when Wack talked about the Beans ****. I heard that for years, and was wondering if it was rumor or not.
What’s the beans story?

1657995340190.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom