Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s crazy that that’s Pharrell’s voice saying “oh” on Gimme Dat and faith on superstar. That’s good info that I never asked for.

Gon get that man album taken down to have it clear it now lol

It can get nasty if they started going thru sound kits and making copyright strikes On all the random sounds/typical trap sounds that got chopped up and reused throughout the years. Like that Nelly dillemma voice sample Zaytoven loves lol

“Thank God He ****in With Them White Boys” is crazy :lol:

8A0CCEBE-77C5-45B6-B839-6131B54247BB.jpeg

Do y’all still check for Budden or Rory/Mal podcast?
There was a definite drop in quality of the pod with the old crew but the jokes used to be so much funnier… the new iteration has better discussions and a little less protection of industry friends..

I don’t think I got more than 15 minutes into one of Rory and Mal’s pods

I am a big fan of Rory and Mal but I never got through more than a full episode of their pod.

I still wish em the best and I'm happy they caught the bag.

I listen to Budden on occasion. Joe did his ****** wrong which rubs me the wrong way. I only check the pod on slow weeks. I got a long drive tomorrow so the Saturday episode might get spins.

Did he really do them wrong though? If I go into business with my friends but I’m the one assuming all the upfront costs, as well as I’m the draw, it shouldn’t be an even split.

Morally speaking, the breakup could’ve happened better, but it was obvious there was tension bubbling and how long do you expect a person to willingly operate under those conditions?

They’re doing what he seemed to be pushing them to do so I think it’s working out in the long run.

Meh. To some the JBP will always be considered to have been better when it was Joe Mal and Rory, and there are some who are glad that they split and that Ice and Ish are on board.

I listen to Rory and Mal occasionally. You can tell that they’re in a better space now that they got to their own bag, but both of them are trying to do the “too cool” and purposely ambiguous thing, so it’s like… aight bro, enough. Joe I listen to less frequently than the other two, because Joe’s always been “off” to me (my critique dates back before the split), and Ish and Ice don’t really offer anything that I’m interested in listening to. Dude was occasionally funny, so I’ll catch a segment here and there.

End of the day there are way better podcasts out there, so **** all them ******. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Do y’all still check for Budden or Rory/Mal podcast?

Math Hoffa killing both them ****** right now

Joe Budden show is better with Ice and Ish than Rory and Mal. Sometimes tho he’ll be making a point and it kinda is hypocritical to the way he acted in that situation though as far as creators and transparency with numbers lol

Rory and Mal have funny clips on their IG every now and then but they aren’t interesting enough to really carry a pod. They gotta add someone lol

You can’t have a pod when you act to cool to care about anything. I tried ti listen to Rory and Mal but couldn’t get with it. Still listen to Joe to past time at work sometimes.

But homie above is right. Hoffa killing right now.

Back
Top Bottom