Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fasho hitting different.
"If you'n give a **** about me, why you always lurking den?
I like my ****** geeked about me looking like Steve Urkel twin."

steve-urkel-family-matters.gif

Naw but forreal, I'm a fan. She been grinding for a minute.
I can appreciate authentic ratchetness and I love her lil gutta voice.
When I saw shorty rocking the Reeboks in the Duke Duece, I was sold.
Even if she don't blow mainstream, she can always eat with the hood & the Chitlin Circuit.

Shorty got off on that. Got damn. She actually hard for real :pimp: :lol: 🔥

Missy? Foxy? Kim? Lauren? Rapsody? Gangsta Boo? That's wild.

I listened to Lauryn, but it was two dudes, and on MisEducation she was mainly singing.

I think Rapsody is the only chick who's entire project I listened to

So I never willingly listened to their projects(Nicki, Meg, Cardi, Eve...), not even in the download streaming eras. Only singles and if someone else was playing it.

Y’all would do well to remember that my ***** Magic is an old school ny cat who still wears denim shorts with timbs (cargos when he’s trying to hit em with a lil razzle dazzle). He can’t wait to regale you in old tales from the block. You’re not going to change his mind, which as we can see is already unhinged. :lol:

I think those were the last two female rappers who's entire projects I listened too.
I think Rapsody is the only chick who's entire project I listened to

So you hate women? Like you're misogynistic for real?

That's not hating women.

They make songs to and for women.

Like why would I complain about Meg's lyrics talking about men, when that's what women do.

Why would I listen to FNF?

That's like how women listen to songs bashing and disrespecting them. Why would a man do that?

That's why I always make the statement, they dress half naked, but then their lyrics contradict who they're making music towards. We aren't buying their music or going to their shows.

Last edited:
Y’all would do well to remember that my ***** Magic is an old school ny cat who still wears denim shorts with timbs (cargos when he’s trying to hit em with a lil razzle dazzle). He can’t wait to regale you in old tales from the block. You’re not going to change his mind, which as we can see is already unhinged. :lol:

I forgot about Rapsody. I don't even consider her in the same lane.

She's 30 something years old and probably more dudes check for her than females.

Same when Jean Grae and Rah Digga were making music.

And you an NYer too? Not listening to Nicki when she singlehandedly kept your city relevant is wild to me, like the ***** can (could?) rap rap. She even dusted Hov off

That's like how women listen to songs bashing and disrespecting them

They do this all the time depending where you’re at.

Down here, it’s common as hell to see women rapping along to Dolph, Gucci, Future, etc. Many a time I’ve heard them shouting out “I don’t **** with these *****es cuz they shady these *****es they just wanna have my baby.

Definitely been in NY spots where Big Pimpin played and they didn’t miss a beat when Hov hit em with “see i parts with nothin y’all be frontin me give my heart to a woman not for nothing never happen I’ll be forever mackin” (sidebar, he bodied that one).

I remember one time at a kick back Let Me See It by UGK played and one chick didn’t miss a beat when Pimp started his verse off with “take it off ***** bend over let me see it” :lol:

A lot of women like that vulgar ****, regardless of whether it’s degrading to them or not.

Back
Top Bottom