Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I really hope that young lady has a good lawyer. Moguls don’t become moguls handing out favorable deals.
That's what I'm worried about..but I'm sure she has a solid team behind her I hope..but honestly Gotti doesn't seem like that type of person..plus she's hometeam that would be a bad look if he played her

Last edited:
I feel you, but it’s still business at the end of the day. Gotta take everyone with a grain of salt regardless of how they seem. Having a lawyer is a must.

They are cute though. They name drop designer brands.

Glorilla looks like the mesquite Texas girls D StaXX D StaXX I need to go to town East mall

1000% facts. :lol: :lol: You know I grew up in Mesquite so Ima always have love for a lil ratchet.
If ya'll wanna snatch up a lil hood booger that'll appreciate you taking her to Cheddars on a Friday night, this the mall to hit.

I really hope that young lady has a good lawyer. Moguls don’t become moguls handing out favorable deals.

She might not even blow so, it could actually be a blunder on Gotti’s end. He’s taking just as much of a risk as her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotti is backed by Def JAM, right?

She could be a one hit wonder for all we know. She just happy to be there at this point. Hit the lick and hope for the best

Cardi before the fame, and teeth is the only one.

Meg ain’t real ratchett. She college girl type. Neither is Latto. She from came on the scene as a chid rap star, in JD’s TV show “The Rap Game”, and her pops got bread and pushed her as a child artist for years before that.

They fake ratchett. GLORILLA is a TRUE RATCHETT. 100% all authentic. That’s why it resonates a lil different.

Fasho hitting different.
"If you'n give a **** about me, why you always lurking den?
I like my ****** geeked about me looking like Steve Urkel twin."

steve-urkel-family-matters.gif

Naw but forreal, I'm a fan. She been grinding for a minute.
I can appreciate authentic ratchetness and I love her lil gutta voice.
When I saw shorty rocking the Reeboks in the Duke Duece, I was sold.
Even if she don't blow mainstream, she can always eat with the hood & the Chitlin Circuit.

@tennakeyslim
Bro why you tell us the females in Memphis going crazy like this? :emoji_astonished:
How the hell Gucci sign them other two when Shiesty folks bucking like this?
I don't listen to female rappers like that, but they hard. Gangsta Boo daughters lol.
Memphis really going stupid right now with all the talent they got.

Tried to tell boys bout them Memphis females way back.
They harder than a bunch of ******. IDC. :pimp:

Glorilla and her gaggle of homegirls got a bunch of cool lil songs, the best thing about them is that it all seems organic. I never bought Meg's ratchet girl act. She a school girl anime nerd playing a role

Back
Top Bottom