Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

finessence finessence these the ones right? The ones soaked with a ***** blood on em… What you think I’d do to you?
FAA8803A-2D28-46B2-9002-375C8C6228DB.jpeg

1F11AB18-1F28-4A49-941D-365BD0EE00DC.jpeg
EA2FFB26-46E8-4305-9058-BE59B1CEDB5F.jpeg
980F34CD-005D-4C6A-9BBC-2AAD5FC6A42B.jpeg
28F24F65-1DDD-42A9-9B4A-DFA89B9A0A1A.jpeg

NT bout to get the RICO

Why you ain’t take a pic of your face though? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know how to brawl my boy. Floyd Patterson mixed with Sugar Ray Leonard…

If y’all wanna line up a NT boxing event. I’m down. I got hands so this is on par for me

Why even suggest that when you know it ain’t gone happen? You don’t got $100 to pay a debt how you gone afford to meet up somewhere to get yo *** beat? I got them pics straight out the thread where they was originally posted from 3 years ago…Take a pic of my face for what?

Why you ain’t take a pic of your face though? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know how to brawl my boy. Floyd Patterson mixed with Sugar Ray Leonard…

If y’all wanna line up a NT boxing event. I’m down. I got hands so this is on par for me

I got reach like a telescope. Try to come inside if you want to. I know how to throw them from all angles and speeds :lol: :lol:

Put some money up and we can fight anytime, anywhere ***** what you tryna do?

CC8A3BDC-756A-416A-94B8-68460D07B754.png

NT resident poor *****. He was the ***** in school on Monday that say he ain’t get the new mikes cuz he ain’t like em. Yo pops done had u laying concrete and scraping curbs for minimum wage for like 12 years now. It’s time to break free and find yo way fam, I know u tired of that accord seeing all the fly Florida whips.

DOPE convo between bomani and a YT’er on hiphop

-ny’ers mentality
-jay vs nas
-bigs death makin way for jay
-nas fall off
-outkast
-no limit
-CMR’s nationwide influence 🔥🔥🔥

Sidenote: its way past time for bo to leave espn. Outside of a check, ion think dude really care like that…

Back
Top Bottom