Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea the only ppl say say it’s nothing probly not from an actual city…The type to claim the “DMV” , say they from ATL but grew up in Marietta or rep LA living in Anaheim :lol: :smh:
But I know what yall are saying. I knew hella dudes who were from PG or MOCO but repped DC, it's like nah bro you're from Bowie.

dayum-damn.gif

I'm just over it already.

That's why I made the comments about female rappers the other day.

Male rappers want to be gang members and killers

and female rappers want to be strippers

and we're the ones being poisoned by it.

Chicks in her late 20's now, at what point are you too rich, famous or old to still act like you're 16?

Damn my grandma got shot back in the day in a similar situation when my pops and his brothers had a party and wouldn’t let a group of ****** in
I'm hella late but my homegirl got killed earlier this year on this exact same ****.

It’s gonna happen to him. We can all see that.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. He knew what type of time people would be on. Wasn't he playing up an insanity defense at first.

Yep. That wasn’t going to stick from jump, but even more so now since that girl gave that (bs) testimony about them leaving the plaza and coming back with the blick. That’s premeditation.

They’re gonna do dude dirty in there. Deserves every bit of it imo. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Killing over women and party invites. **** is so backwards.
Bunch of insecure kids running around with guns pretending to be men.

Yep. That wasn’t going to stick from jump, but even more so now since that girl gave that (bs) testimony about them leaving the plaza and coming back with the blick. That’s premeditation.

They’re gonna do dude dirty in there. Deserves every bit of it imo. 🤷🏿‍♂️
They said hombre had her spin the the block 2 times. Which meant he was trying to get the courage up to do it. And based off her own testimony, she saw Nip and mentioned how attractive he was to her and wanted to get a picture with him in front of Holder. To borrow from Boosie , this man was "hypnotized by hatred"

Yea the only ppl that say it’s nothing probly not from an actual city…The type to claim the “DMV” , say they from ATL but grew up in Marietta or rep LA living in Anaheim :lol: :smh:
Wale and Migos. LA is kind of different. Compton and Inglewood are not LA but it’s even worse out there so nobody from LA would front on them. It’s a running joke around Atlanta that Grady babies are just folks who didn’t have no insurance so they didn’t have a choice.

Here’s the thing - Grady has some of the best doctors working there - trauma 1 hospital. Send me there if I get shot, I got insurance!

Grady is a trauma 1 facility. If, not the only one in Georgia. Car accidents, being shot, instant life and death situation - I want to be there.

I’ll go to Emory if I’m dying of cancer or something. :lol:

Grady is a trauma 1 facility. If, not the only one in Georgia. Car accidents, being shot, instant life and death situation - I want to be there.

I’ll go to Emory if I’m dying of cancer or something. :lol:
If we’re getting technical Emory will take you
760B677C-75F6-45C8-9E6B-EE2A07F8FC08.png

But if I get shot, it’s no time for who’s the best, send me where you can save my life the fastest.

Booty shaking and dancing has always been of our culture. African, Caribbean, etc…

It’s just MAINSTREAM now. That’s why you’re desensitized

I'm just over it already.

That's why I made the comments about female rappers the other day.

Male rappers want to be gang members and killers

and female rappers want to be strippers

and we're the ones being poisoned by it.

Chicks in her late 20's now, at what point are you too rich, famous or old to still act like you're 16?

They not ever gone stole dancing dawg. You can forget about it

Yeah, Pete is pretty much saying you treat Mount Vernon like you treated me on Juicy.

If anyone doesn't know, Puff heard it, jacked it and had the Mtume sample Pete used for Juicy. Then gave him no credit.

and I'm glad Pete said something about Puff not being able to do anything if you actually put him in a studio by himself. He deserves some credit, but he gets too much credit. He shouldn't be compared to JD or Dre. If I can't cook, you wouldn't call me a chef if someone else cooks the dishes and I tell them which version taste the best and suggest a couple of ingredients.

Puff is the type that knows the average person isn’t going to do their homework or care about who gets credit for what….

The average consumer isn’t aware of the fact that a lot pop culture ideas and whatnot were stolen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom