Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

703 hwy 703 hwy

50C76634-00BC-4821-9CC7-2CEEEFD7F9F9.gif

This is one of my favorite albums this year.

More UK ****. Knucks killed it.

knucks-alpha-place.jpeg

FW SL for sure. Never heard of Knucks. Been trying to keep up with the UK mandem, but a lot of them sound off somehow. Not sure if it’s the accents, the beats, or their flow. I keep up with some of their scene’s ig pages like grm daily. 4 out of 5 joints would be “meh”while I’m scrolling.

FW SL for sure. Never heard of Knucks. Been trying to keep up with the UK mandem, but a lot of them sound off somehow. Not sure if it’s the accents, the beats, or their flow. I keep up with some of their scene’s ig pages like grm daily. 4 out of 5 joints would be “meh”while I’m scrolling.
SL really a young legend.

Knucks can rap man. He's no Dave but homie is talented for sure. His beat selection on this is perfect for just cruising all day.

Peep this too

He held his own with the Big Mandem Stormzy

Definitely gonna play that now :smokin

Man Stormzy on my **** list right now. Bought tickets for his Atl show back in the beginning of 2020. Pandemic hit. Cool. Thought mans would cancel the show and refund the tickets. Didn’t cancel the show forgot, just postponed until later they said. I forgot all about this until last week when they sent me an email saying the show’s officially cancelled. :lol

New album better be fire.

Definitely gonna play that now :smokin

Man Stormzy on my **** list right now. Bought tickets for his Atl show back in the beginning of 2020. Pandemic hit. Cool. Thought mans would cancel the show and refund the tickets. Didn’t cancel the show forgot, just postponed until later they said. I forgot all about this until last week when they sent me an email saying the show’s officially cancelled. :lol:

New album better be fire.
I damn near had to stop being a camron fan after he played us in like 2017.

I still ain't forget we was supposed to get a State Prop x Lox X Dipset tour either.

****** just be talking.

Music that’s been on repeat this year:
Westside Boogie
Lupe
C Breezy 🤷🏾‍♂️
Kendrick
Dreamville tape
Saba
Babyface Ray

In no particular order

Back
Top Bottom