Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know that 🐱is 🔥🔥🔥
Enough to shoot her in the foot
9CB8EF2C-6249-4F00-B3D2-2EAEF78D16DF.jpeg

It's not really a talent argument. ****** have been territorial in their respective regions since forever. This is a NY ***** with a gripe about where another NY ***** claims. DC ****** do it. Baltimore ****** do it. Atlanta ****** do it...which is why that "Not Atlanta" song got so much attention.

It's only not a topic for the people outside looking in.
Yea the only ppl that say it’s nothing probly not from an actual city…The type to claim the “DMV” , say they from ATL but grew up in Marietta or rep LA living in Anaheim :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
'If ***** was a stock, it would be plummeting right now because you've flooded the market with it.’
-Chappelle

This.

desensitization has no question taken its toll on me.

Never thought id see the day when I appreciated slimmer, more proportionate women the way i do now.

And they age sooooooo much better…

Last edited:
It's not really a talent argument. ****** have been territorial in their respective regions since forever. This is a NY ***** with a gripe about where another NY ***** claims. DC ****** do it. Baltimore ****** do it. Atlanta ****** do it...which is why that "Not Atlanta" song got so much attention.

It's only not a topic for the people outside looking in.

Yeah, Pete is pretty much saying you treat Mount Vernon like you treated me on Juicy.

If anyone doesn't know, Puff heard it, jacked it and had the Mtume sample Pete used for Juicy. Then gave him no credit.

and I'm glad Pete said something about Puff not being able to do anything if you actually put him in a studio by himself. He deserves some credit, but he gets too much credit. He shouldn't be compared to JD or Dre. If I can't cook, you wouldn't call me a chef if someone else cooks the dishes and I tell them which version taste the best and suggest a couple of ingredients.

This.

desensitization has no question taken its toll on me.

Never thought id see the day when I appreciated slimmer, more proportionate women the way i do now.

And they age sooooooo much better…

I'm just over it already.

That's why I made the comments about female rappers the other day.

Male rappers want to be gang members and killers

and female rappers want to be strippers

and we're the ones being poisoned by it.

Chicks in her late 20's now, at what point are you too rich, famous or old to still act like you're 16?

Back
Top Bottom