Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dummy. All that over weed. Some n_ literally stuck on stupid.

Fools do all that stuff over phone networks and over the internet. It’s dumb criminals from all eras but these new cats a special kind of dumb

I'm Living in Phat A** Mansions Forever, Perpetually and for All Eternity. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ‼️ ✝️🙏🏾❤️💯

Last edited:
A need a part two of this. This album was so good
I’ll have to listen to the album again to find the specific song and quote, but he said he’s done with ABN. Don’t think he and Trae been on good terms in a while, since he signed to Grand Hustle really.

Even
I’ll have to listen to the album again to find the specific song and quote, but he said he’s done with ABN. Don’t think he and Trae been on good terms in a while, since he signed to Grand Hustle really.
On Rohammed Ali he said something “they want that ABN back, yea Trae the Truth / but if you waiting on that, keep waiting fool”. I think the song was Ain’t Gotta Like It.

They fell out probably over a decade ago now :{ I think it had something to do with Ro not wanting to venture out and being somewhat unprofessional. Trae wanted to grow outside of Texas, the South.

What he say? :nerd: Since I doubt there's a link.

Wack pressed him, and yoked him up….cuz Los was pump faking like he had a gun on him in the studio in LA….trying to impress some chicks (wacks words).

It could be true, because Los been known for bluffin. Like half of the infamous “Stop Snitching” DVD was Skinny Suge dissing and clowning Los :lol: :smh: . Los won tho. Talented writer/rapper

But Wack is a compulsive liar. So who knows what to believe

Wack pressed him, and yoked him up….cuz Los was pump faking like he had a gun on him in the studio in LA….trying to impress some chicks (wacks words).

It could be true, because Los been known for bluffin. Like half of the infamous “Stop Snitching” DVD was Skinny Suge dissing and clowning Los :lol: :smh: . Los won tho. Talented writer/rapper

But Wack is a compulsive liar. So who knows what to believe

In my younger days I'd probably care a bit more.

No need to get caught up in some ignorant **** especially with a dude who ain't a rapper

Back
Top Bottom