Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Puff statement caught me off guard

but Pete has been holding it in.

Puff at least mentions Mt Vernon, unlike Busta and Long Island, but it was funny he was saying he lived in Harlem for five years. I was wondering how long it was.

That Puff statement caught me off guard

but Pete has been holding it in.

Puff at least mentions Mt Vernon, unlike Busta and Long Island, but it was funny he was saying he lived in Harlem for five years. I was wondering how long it was.

People gotta stop putting stock into where you grew up. MJ is the goat and grew up in Gary, IN. Most don’t know and the rest don’t care. Talent is talent at the end of the day idc where you came from, you can be from Fargo ND and I’ll still show love if you’re nice.

I’ll have to listen to the album again to find the specific song and quote, but he said he’s done with ABN. Don’t think he and Trae been on good terms in a while, since he signed to Grand Hustle really.
Yea I believe in. Z-Ro’s addressed that on several of his recent albums smh

One of the homies told me . Smh

“They was at Apartment 4B. It was a private party and guys was mad they couldn’t get in. The guy swings on Chaka. And a fight broke out. The guy killed his own friend. Shot Chaka, valet and somebody else. But he’s had a surgeries but he’s expected to survive. “

Damn my grandma got shot back in the day in a similar situation when my pops and his brothers had a party and wouldn’t let a group of ****** in

Shooting up a spot because folks wouldn’t let into a private party is just wild.

Dude’s probably going to jail forever when he could’ve simply went somewhere else. It’s a bunch of alternative places to hit up in Atlanta. Especially in that area.

Shooting up a spot because folks wouldn’t let into a private party is just wild.

Dude’s probably going to jail forever when he could’ve simply went somewhere else. It’s a bunch of alternative places to hit up in Atlanta. Especially in that area.

I wonder if it's a bunch of mentally unstable people or is it something else. I heard about the dude shooting the two Subway employees for too much mayonnaise.

So you're going to shoot someone over mayonnaise, and then have to eat prison food, where you can't have it your way?

Meg’s IG
279685CE-CE0E-4D0E-90DD-32EDE7A35182.gif

People gotta stop putting stock into where you grew up. MJ is the goat and grew up in Gary, IN. Most don’t know and the rest don’t care. Talent is talent at the end of the day idc where you came from, you can be from Fargo ND and I’ll still show love if you’re nice.

It's not really a talent argument. ****** have been territorial in their respective regions since forever. This is a NY ***** with a gripe about where another NY ***** claims. DC ****** do it. Baltimore ****** do it. Atlanta ****** do it...which is why that "Not Atlanta" song got so much attention.

It's only not a topic for the people outside looking in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom