Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thug will be ok
That’s what I was told 🤷🏽‍♂️

Doesn’t Gunna claim 60s?

Yup.

The set they got on the Southside in the A is officially tied in with LA. Thug roll with a lot of Crips. Duke, Baby, Gunna, Pewee, ****ro, Shad etc. And been rocking with Nip and them since like 09.

With a rico charge, criminal liability extends to others if it can be proven that a)people were working together in the furtherance of a crime, and b) other members knew about the illegal activity and didn’t do anything to prevent it.

Example:
Gang member x wants to murder someone.
Gang member y gives x the gun and they both tell Gang member z about the plan.
Z does nothing to stop it (calling the cops, actively trying to prevent the killing, etc.)
X carrie’s out the murder.

If caught they all get held liable for the murder charge.

Yup.

The set they got on the Southside in the A is officially tied in with LA. Thug roll with a lot of Crips. Duke, Baby, Gunna, Pewee, ****ro, Shad etc. And been rocking with Nip and them since like 09.

Wait I thought these N's was bloods?! :lol:

With a rico charge, criminal liability extends to others if it can be proven that a)people were working together in the furtherance of a crime, and b) other members knew about the illegal activity and didn’t do anything to prevent it.

Example:
Gang member x wants to murder someone.
Gang member y gives x the gun and they both tell Gang member z about the plan.
Z does nothing to stop it (calling the cops, actively trying to prevent the killing, etc.)
X carrie’s out the murder.

If caught they all get held liable for the murder charge.

We live in such a bizzaro world. This is the man that came up with that :lol: :smh:

4EF8E424-2CA1-49BA-A4C0-F8DD70622403.jpeg

3BC23D67-3D2E-4AE3-9AA2-5F9DEC97A583.jpeg

C08B7BAD-97E6-47F2-A3F9-54F0BFC2F137.jpeg

And he’s an even worse crook then the people he’s charged. Crazy! :lol: :smh:

Wait I thought these N's was bloods?! :lol:

Thug a blood. He basically beefin with his old set ABG/SMM and Swans. Thug ran off with the YSL **** from dude with the red hat in this video (Ola Playa) and basically created his own ****, merging ROC (raised on Cleveland) robbing crew and some other sets. Thug literally “slimed out” Bloody Jay & Ola Playa. And he got the bread, so he got say so.

Lucci is actually in Bloody Jay RICO indictment. When that dropped a while ago, they named Thug and them in the indictment as the dudes they were beefing in. And the indictment says YSL is a street gang of Bloods, ROC and some Rollin 60 crips.

They coulda got the business straightened out. But then young dudes was wilding. And thuggin like it’s legal. All bad. Was just a matter of time.

Thug a blood. He basically beefin with his old set ABG/SMM and Swans. Thug ran off with the YSL **** from dude with the red hat in this video (Ola Playa) and basically created his own ****, merging ROC (raised on Cleveland) robbing crew and some other sets. Thug literally “slimed out” Bloody Jay & Ola Playa. And he got the bread, so he got say so.

Lucci is actually in Bloody Jay RICO indictment. When that dropped a while ago, they named Thug and them in the indictment as the dudes they were beefing in. And the indictment says YSL is a street gang of Bloods, ROC and some Rollin 60 crips.

They coulda got the business straightened out. But then young dudes was wilding. And thuggin like it’s legal. All bad. Was just a matter of time.

I'm not sure when the split happened but about a decade ago the first gen of ABG were mostly SMM (Ola and BJ included) with a few IFGB ****** when they was at it with YGC tough... they eventually ended up dropping SMM and flipped the whole **** to 92 IF. Bloody Jay daddy was telling my pops he can't believe it got to this since most of them ****** was cool at one point.

I’m reading the indictment now, she lying like hell about not wanting to overreach and be conservative with the charges :lol:

They charging dudes for taking Instagram photos with a YSL chain, as part of the RICO :lol:

03DAB9A1-0410-4AFB-A744-FCCE1C4CF14D.png
756E4375-BB7E-4241-B287-CCDD4C1626D7.png
F56D6985-4591-4A2F-8A48-B9B4C1887C3A.png

I see Beatrice in there :nerd: :nerd:

That sxar_faxe ***** IG is nuts :lol: :smh:

They started the complaint off saying YSL isn’t a legal entity. Lazy investigating throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks. Then use RICO
sweep everybody for anything. I ain’t saying these dudes were right but that whole investigation is egregious.

They got *****s for using old Wayne rap quotes under their Instagram pictures :lol:

E915A3F0-B244-40BD-B838-628E7250280E.png

“Suit up and lace your boots, it’s war time”

An overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy

:rofl:
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom