Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Scroll to slide 3.

The chuckle she gave just made em shake my head. They’ve been telling people for years that social media will be used as evidence against themselves. It’s to the point where they’re now laughing about how easy folks are making it for them. :smh:

Comments IGNORANT AF :lol: :lol: :lol:

We literally doomed out here. I don’t wish jail on anyone. I always prefer street justice but that woman just doing her job

Ralo crime is strictly weed chargers right? Or he had heroin charges too???
Man I dunno, these rappers getting locked up everyday. Last I heard dude that made the Whip Nae Nae song caught a body. 11alive is like a who's next every night.

YSL_Records_-_Slime_Language_2.png

A good portion of this pic prolly locked up for being "criminals in a conspiracy" meawhile the label gonna benefit off the upped streams :smh:

Like everything else in the country, no real rational explanation behind it other then "we can"

Damn. They’re really doing a sweep.

That document look kinda phony. But I’m sure *****s been watched for a minute.

They pretty much name gangs, and see if they got enough to snatch em up.

The timing of all this is interesting tho. Of course it’s motivated by money/politics….but dudes was really been treating the A like the wild, Wild West. The inflation and crime out of control. But that’s everywhere.

The powers that be, really sat back and let all this go on. Money exchanged in many hands. And when it’s time for the real cash to come in…they snatch up the lil street crews, and swoop in.

Its the cycle. Crazy

End of the day dudes gotta learn to stay off the internet with the bs. Clear as day in the indictment them folks just piecing stuff together with no real knowledge about what really went down. What’s funny is they’ll end up getting convictions off of two bit investigations and trumped up charges :smh:

That document look kinda phony. But I’m sure *****s been watched for a minute.

They pretty much name gangs, and see if they got enough to snatch em up.

The timing of all this is interesting tho. Of course it’s motivated by money/politics….but dudes was really been treating the A like the wild, Wild West. The inflation and crime out of control. But that’s everywhere.

The powers that be, really sat back and let all this go on. Money exchanged in many hands. And when it’s time for the real cash to come in…they snatch up the lil street crews, and swoop in.

Its the cycle. Crazy
They waited it out to make sure they got stuff that’ll stick . They were giving atl a bad look . I bet if Kaseem Reid got re-elected they would be able to cut a deal but they burnt the city out the last 3 years .
T.i. next
Naw he one of their own you see how that sexual assault case just went away. He got his hands in too
Much of atl to go down . When I say him and killer mike own about 60% of what used to be called bank head I ain’t lying . The other investor in the neighborhood is mitt Romney grandson no lie .

Back
Top Bottom