Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not that this will ever happen because the Jig is the Jig.

But if Big Rell from the hood gave thug 10K to support YSL he would be named as a head guy in the indictment.

These multibillion dollar companies are pouring millions & promoting these "criminal organizations" & receiving all profit, but aren't held accountable at all

But if Big Rell from the hood gave thug 10K to support YSL he would be named as a head guy in the indictment.

These multibillion dollar companies are pouring millions & promoting these "criminal organizations" & receiving all profit, but aren't held accountable at all

Corporations are in on it. I'm sure the feds go to them for surveillance footage of tapes, plane tickets and names on checks. I'm sure they have informants and probably feds working for them.

Look at how quickly Def Jam got from around Ja and Irv who had made them millions.

Corporations are in on it. I'm sure the feds go to them for surveillance footage of tapes, plane tickets and names on checks. I'm sure they have informants and probably feds working for them.

Look at how quickly Def Jam got from around Ja and Irv who had made them millions.

Exactly. All that big money that changes hands, they all in cahoots.

They make as much money as they can off these dudes, once dudes start becoming extreme liabilities and exhibit continued traits of recklessness, then they cut the water off.

“Let’s make this 50 million off _______ musician” after 5 or 10 years, they’ve made money off the investment. Then they cut ties.

When the FEDs come calling, these corporations are more than willing and happy to help them build a case to get them dudes gone :lol: :lol:

This is basically what happened with Bobby Shmurda and that gang.
Label made their money off of him then left him out to dry.

Didn't Lucci and Thug's beef start over some stupid ****?
It started over the killing of Peanut. Dude in the white beater in this video. Instrumental in the Rich Gang ****.

Peanut is Pretty much the guy who Put Lucci on, by introducing him to FLY (TIG). Dude was a blood in the A, connected to a lot of people (including Birdman) and dabbled in music. “Big Blood” (Thug’s words ironically). They saying thug paid for the rental for the hit on Peanut, back in 2014.

I wouldn’t say that is stupid stuff, for Lucci and them to beef about. They never let that slide. Lucci named his first official project after dude. They been beefing ever since.

🎯

These are facts tho. And it’s crazy, because it’s all profit for them, and they knowingly funding destruction, and never get pulled in.

It’s wild as hell when you step back and look at it. But it’s American as Apple pie when you think about the set up :smh:

Facts. A lot of this stuff is basically able to be funded from legit money which wouldn’t be as much if it wasn’t coming from the companies. That’s spot on, if I gave these guys “street money” my door woulda got kicked in yesterday as well.

A couple of these names with a multitude of charges
2D8A4075-A869-4D82-8D82-D51D4EA2FC8F.gif

We aren’t having the same convo. Like at all :lol:.

That is obvious.

Im talking about the tweet bruh. When dude mentioned “racism” everything else I’ve already agreed with and mentioned.

You need to stay on the sideline Mr. Jared Dudley, and keep accumulating some DNPs.

Like I said, you can still have artistry and music and entertainment that mentions violence but there’s a WAY to go about it. These dudes just don’t know how to hide the obvious in their music.

I have no sympathy for that. Again, these dudes been telling on themselves and it’s finally catching up.

Last edited:
Im talking about the tweet bruh. When dude mentioned “racism” everything else I’ve already agreed with and mentioned.

Stay on the sideline Jared Dudley and keep accumulating some DNPs.

:lol: his tweet really is just the discussion about how they don’t charge the corporations, who profit and essentially fund the gangs that get charged, while they don’t. And what lies beneath that system IS the racism he’s talking about.

The discussion you’re having isn’t the same one, it in any reference to that tweet.

Your comprehension slips by the day. It’s wild to see.

:lol: his tweet really is just the discussion about how they don’t charge the corporations, who profit and essentially fund the gangs that get charged, while they don’t. And what lies beneath that system IS the racism he’s talking about.

The discussion you’re having isn’t the same one, it in any reference to that tweet.

Your comprehension slips by the day. It’s wild to see.

It is the SAME topic. Young Thug and co. got indicted for MURDERS. Contract killings, and etc. that’s the main thesis of the argument. I have a relative in jail right now fighting a murder, his DUMBASS chose to involve himself in. Whatever he gets, he gotta live with that and eat that charge.

Young Thug and co. was committing murders before they got deals. Y’all boys choose to act naive. I ain’t got sympathy for nobody committing murders that were not self defense. It is what it is bruh.

We can’t enjoy it the music then get upset when dudes catch charges that they’re legitimately guilty off.

The record labels ain’t make them dudes go out there and kill. It was a PERSONAL choice.

They could’ve got those record deals and left the street **** alone. Don’t blame the labels for them idiots continuing to commit acts of gang violence.

I need video of Lyor Cohen telling Thug to rent that car and put money on buddy head :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes

F****outtahere

^^^ it is not even worth it

I tried 🤦🏾‍♂️

Bruh I understand the gist of the conversation completely. But y’all never like holding dudes accountable. The labels and artists are both complicit. But to act like dudes are completely innocent is ridiculous dawg. And you know damn well it is.

Wouldn't it be more racist for a corporation not to do business because of gang ties vs give everything needed when cops raid a corporation

Back
Top Bottom