Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh I understand the gist of the conversation completely. But y’all never like holding dudes accountable. The labels and artists are both complicit. But to act like dudes are completely innocent is ridiculous dawg. And you know damn well it is.

Nobody called them dudes innocent you making **** up.

I literally said them dudes foolishly played in traffic.

I’m simply responding to a good point, brought up by trynafeelmink trynafeelmink . That if Big Rell or whomever from the hood funds the crew…Abe gives them 10k…he’ll get picked up.

A corporation funds and profits, they don’t. That’s the very simple gist of it. We aren’t talking about the same thing.

Dudes being dumb Is just dudes being dumb and reckless. Nothing novel there. No one is acting like anyone is innocent or a victim.

Try again.

Dudes in ATL that’s trying to blend their rap b street crews gotta chill…The law down there made it clear with back to back recent examples that they using the RICO **** to shut ****** down :smh:

It's interesting how in the west it seems to be cool.

It's interesting how in the west it seems to be cool.

If I remember correctly, California told its citizens and tourists (in so many words) that the police department couldn’t guarantee your safety. My guess is that it’s just so much going on out there that the gang stuff gets put to the side. It’s been ingrained in their way of life for decades so they probably just say “**** it.” 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
This whole ordeal reminded me of this :lol:

0CB8C856-D84B-49D7-94AB-BA38AF385D35.jpeg

Of course they know everything. Can they make it stick is the real question. Drakeo basically went through the same ****, Boosie too. Thug gone beat the body and probably plea down to a lesser charge. I think Gunna skates completely, his charge is straight bs and that’s a slippery slope.

Dudes gotta switch up the lingo if they gonna be talking yellow tape on tracks. Making it way too easy for them folks.

They took the most general rapper bars, and put that “in furtherance of a Rico” :lol: :smh:

Thug done said alot more wild and direct ****. They probably “controlled F” the word “slime and SLATT & YSL” in Rap Genius and said…Yup! That right there :lol:

7C86ABAE-7661-4E67-9B40-43F08209DAEB.jpeg

The prosecution gon be like "He said wipe a n-words nose 5 times this song, that's 5 murders your honor" :smh:

Damn...one of the YSL main dudes is the same guy Javaris Crittenton was trying to kill when he caught that murder charge.

ROC

“Y-T-C-R-O-B-S-M-M, now we YSL venom sis
Sliding Thugger wit it, sliding DK wit it
Sliding wicked wit it, sliding window wit it (slidin')
Sliding Slugger with it (slidin') sliding Bubba wit it
Sliding checks wit it
Got hundreds and fifties off everyones city
I'm a stoner, I'm a stoner, I'm a stoner (stoner)”

Of course they know everything. Can they make it stick is the real question. Drakeo basically went through the same ****, Boosie too. Thug gone beat the body and probably plea down to a lesser charge. I think Gunna skates completely, his charge is straight bs and that’s a slippery slope.

Dudes gotta switch up the lingo if they gonna be talking yellow tape on tracks. Making it way too easy for them folks.

Drakeo and Boosie had solo situations. A rico tying someone to a criminal organization is a completely different ball game.

BTW, the indictment has Gunna implicated in more than just some lyrics. He's being accused of receiving stolen property along with several possession and distribution charges.

Drakeo and Boosie had solo situations. A rico tying someone to a criminal organization is a completely different ball game.

BTW, the indictment has Gunna implicated in more than just some lyrics. He's being accused of receiving stolen property along with several possession and distribution charges.

They prolly coulda got Boosie on RICO. They just ain’t sit back and charge it like that. They wanted to get him outta here for those bodies. But Marlo Mike took it, and Boosie walked. The way they using RICO now….after they got finished with the mob is wild, and arguably even more murky as far as rights go. It’s like the gang **** in LA. Where an association can simply get you swept up.

Wonder about Gunna tho. A lot of the “stolen property” **** could be Cars and jewels and ****.

Thug brother just came home, after 10 for a body thanks to Thug and his lawyers. Now he going back in for RICO and a drug possession charge

Cold world.

Back
Top Bottom