Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Curry was better than bron that one year...2016? Dude was the GOAT that year...***** was pulling up half court hitting game winners with ease...Jordan couldn’t do that

I’m sayin I respect how
1. He finessing universal to where
They STILL giving him money even though
They going in debt doing it

2. He still managing to get people to sign with him after EVERYTHING that’s gone on over the years

Like U can’t get be mad at him when these fools putting themselves in the same situation after seeing him do it to others
I’m actually impressed how he finagling these comeups
He playin the artists
And universal

3. It’s been known or suspected he has had previous artists killed
Self accountability has to be taken into account
Wayne a idiot
Birdman a damn genius

Man, how many Pac and Biggie projects/documentaries is Hollywood going to produce? It’s OD at this point.

Was watch something yesterday and saw this preview...

Only thing that really caught my attention...is that it’s produced by the person who produced, “the people vs OJ.” That series was great, so this might be decent.

Man, how many Pac and Biggie projects/documentaries is Hollywood going to produce? It’s OD at this point.

Only thing that really caught my attention...is that it’s produced by the person who produced, “the people vs OJ.” That series was great, so this might be decent.

I posted about this in the O.J. thread last year. These guys at least look the part.

I'll probably watch it.

I loved the people vs OJ, and the Gianni Versace joint that's on FX right now and generally speaking, the idea of making biopic mini series about past events that are still on the forefront of the general public's mind is dope.

But I have no interest to watch this though. Between the biopics, and the shared stories, it's been exhausted enough and if you really wanted to know what happened to Pac and big it's literally right in the open. The people who killed pac and big are dead. It was simply gang ****.

Reactions: OTG
They see it's money to be made off Pac and Biggie's name so they'll keep milking it. It's one of the most fascinating stories in pop culture. This one on BET is fire though.

Suge STILL going hard Puff. :lol:

F'ed up how he did Harry O though.

I watched that Who Shot Biggie and Pac with Ice T and the broad. It was cool, nothing really new but it was dope seeing so many people interviewed you wouldn't expect to see. They actually took their time and did their ****. I heard a little more about Biggie than what I've ever heard since back then. Good watch. That new **** on A&E, I'm good. I've seen enough.

I really don't like how its become a thing now to exploit their murders for entertainment. Especially Big :smh:

can confidently say 6ix9ine just dropped the greatest album of the modern era
tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom