Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

BET should get the same folks that did DR chronicles to cover the time period that Meccapolis/sunlade constantly posts pics and info on.

albeesquare87
livestyle1hunnid
tellemblancosentya

Were the first accounts I came across touching on that era. Late 80's, early 90's.

That really is when the dealers started infiltrating the music business and running dudes out of it. Because there was finally real money to be made from music (meaning rap) on a large scale.

I think the demand for that content is growing exponentially because of some of those accounts. And looking at the response Flex has gotten from the Kevin Chiles, Peter Shue, Geto interviews etc.

So apparently rap duo Aqualeo are the dudes who caught 69 at the airport ... no idea who they are but Charlemagne mentioned they’re nice .

So I’ll check them Out

NeverMind

latest

albeesquare87
livestyle1hunnid
tellemblancosentya

Were the first accounts I came across touching on that era. Late 80's, early 90's.

That really is when the dealers started infiltrating the music business and running dudes out of it. Because there was finally real money to be made from music (meaning rap) on a large scale.

I think the demand for that content is growing exponentially because of some of those accounts. And looking at the response Flex has gotten from the Kevin Chiles, Peter Shue, Geto interviews etc.

Irv hinted at doing something about Supreme Team somehwere back I can’t remember. I think he said a movie is coming.

i wanna see a 10 season The Wire type series starting with Freeway Ricky and ending around BMF. But all those stories could probably be separate series.

Irv hinted at doing something about Supreme Team somehwere back I can’t remember. I think he said a movie is coming.

i wanna see a 10 season The Wire type series starting with Freeway Ricky and ending around BMF. But all those stories could probably be separate series.

Forgot that 50 is supposedly doing a BMF series as well.

On Starz maybe?

:lol: :lol:

Bruh I’ve know this ***** Acie for years, buddy is a trip...he gotta have the record for the most times a cat has reinvented themselves.

He won a reality tv show way back in like 04 which had him poppin in the H for a lil min. Since then, he’s went from an R&B *****, to a rapper with SwishaHouse, to a Christian rapper, to a fake rockstar...now I guess he doing horrorcore. All while being a promoter, a trainer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom