Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

elwNEOO.png

Kev ain't learn

It’s simple to me. Said it 1000x on NT. If you not black or descend from the African diaspora....don’t say that **** round me.

Period.

I had this mentality but once I came back to the city I realized you will have to be handing the fade to Hispanics and Asians DAILY.

I vividly remember reaching this realization when I came out of the train station by MSG and basically heard a chorus of ***** this ***** that when I walked up the steps around 3 when school let out.

Can't check everybody.
Same, I used to have that same energy as dude above but now I just say whatever to it because on the east coast you'd be fighting dudes all day like Jet Li in the ending of The One

I look at it now as all these non blacks wanna be like us, its flattering (sarcasm) but still corny. EVERYONE thats not black and uses the N word wanna be like us: White/Euro , White Latinos/ Hispanics, Asians, WHO EVER lol

I still think its corny tho and its OD cringe worthy, I hear non blacks say it and it sound so forced. No matter how gangsta you are no matter ya Fat Joe "street cred". Idc who says it these days but don't tell me "oh its how I grew up" na you grew up a FOLLOWER of black people.

I look at it now as all these non blacks wanna be like us, its flattering (sarcasm) but still corny. EVERYONE thats not black and uses the N word wanna be like us: White/Euro , White Latinos/ Hispanics, Asians, WHO EVER lol

I still think its corny tho and its OD cringe worthy, I hear non blacks say it and it sound so forced. No matter how gangsta you are no matter ya Fat Joe "street cred". Idc who says it these days but don't tell me "oh its how I grew up" na you grew up a FOLLOWER of black people.

So people like Ninjahood and Don Omar can’t say the N word in your opinion?

I’m Rican but I got family members that look black that have been called N by wypipo and were viewed as blacks that couldn’t speak English. Got treated like **** and still do

You won’t hear me say the N word around anyone that isn’t black or DR/PR. When I see Dave Chappelle or Michael Che say the N word 1000 times on their Netflix specials and the audience is 80% white, it’s really awkward

True or False....

The Weeknd has been a disappointment?

I'd say true.

He went for the bigger bag and left a sizeable part of what made his music interesting behind. Obviously that's all in my opinion; I've seen people say that one of his last two albums are their favorites, and to call his cash grab efforts a success would be an understatement.

Same, I used to have that same energy as dude above but now I just say whatever to it because on the east coast you'd be fighting dudes all day like Jet Li in the ending of The One

Don’t say east coast tho...it might fly in NYC but once u hit MD on down non blacks ain’t saying the N word in public like that

Back
Top Bottom