Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I predict itll start going bad finacially for Birdman in the next 3 to 5 years.

Already started

Birdman Reportedly Forced to Turn Over Miami Mansion Amid Major Money Problems

Birdman’s money problems are becoming more and more apparent. After failing to sell his massive 7-bed, 11-bath, 20,000 sq. ft. mansion with access to a private beach in Miami, the hip-hop mogul has now been ordered to hand over the keys of the mansion to court after he defaulted on a $12 million loan from EMG Transfer Agent. According to court documents (obtained by The Blast), Birdman's Miami home—which he original bought in 2012 for $14.5 million—had been put up as collateral for the loan.

http://www.complex.com/music/2018/01/birdman-forced-to-turn-over-massive-miami-mansion-to-court

This is the biggest reason why the Lil' Wayne issue hasn't been solved. There's no money to pay him :lol: Universal isn't fronting him the big checks anymore.

It’s last in the major cities

Houston > Dallas > Austin >>> San Antonio

Last year on Twitter I remember some people that live there tried to start calling it “Xan Antonio” :rofl:

You got dallas and Houston in the wrong order

I remember the shock when Juvie left Cash Money. Everybody was so used to them being like a close family. Then BG, then Fresh left for the same exact reasons. They was a so called family and Birdman played all of 'em. Birdman has contributed a lot but dude does people dirty. :lol: :smh:

Watching Fat Joes Podcast on Tidal. Dude still rolling with that struggle mechanical pencil beard :lol:

I remember the shock when Juvie left Cash Money. Everybody was so used to them being like a close family. Then BG, then Fresh left for the same exact reasons. They was a so called family and Birdman played all of 'em. Birdman has contributed a lot but dude does people dirty. :lol: :smh:

And then Juvenile comes back reppin Rich Gang :rofl: :stoneface:

Austin > Dallas = Houston >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> San Antonio
This is accurate. Austin is too fire.

Giving Austin too much hype. It's a very dope city but the Houston area and DFW have wayyyyy more going on. Austin doesn't have a professional team but you can go to a MLB, NBA, or NFL game anytime in dallas or Houston, and besides the festivals every major concert that comes to Texas rolls through H town and DFW, Austin is bypassed a lot of times. Austin is cool to visit but will wear out fast.

Of course opinions will differ but what we can all agree on is that San Antonio is in last place.

I **** w Dallas and Houston(from Houston) but Austin #1 for me right now.

Austin honestly just seems more cool, artsy. You got UT right there. I don’t really care for watching a live NBA or NFL game so that don’t really matter to me. The food in Austin >>>>>>>>> all them places easily. You got the San Marcos outlets right there which kills any outlet in Houston...6th street for the bad females. It’s just a Win win being in austin.

I don’t go to strip clubs or anything so maybe I’m missing out on that as far as Houston goes. :lol:

Also, I hate how in Houston everything is so far away. I stay in the southeast right outside the beltway. Anything up north that’s 45 min, Katy/memorial 35 min. Sucks

Austin everything is like within 25 min.

Only bad side to Austin is you got them racist folks who are heavily blended in with the progressive young hipster ppl. Very weird.

Never been to Texas but all of my homeboys that been/moved to Houston LOVES it...and they said Dallas cool too

Random but shout out to Tampa/St.Pete too :lol: :pimp: ...got a few joints down there right now so i been out that way lately on some chill ****, its cool aint as bad as i thought it was gonna be ...alotta cuban chicks running around

And then Juvenile comes back reppin Rich Gang :rofl: :stoneface:

Hearing him yell Rich Gang! on that Future record

giphy.gif

I've only been to Dallas (three times), but I will say this, when a fine black woman comes across my timeline on Twitter, there's like a 75% chance she's from Houston :lol: It almost never fails. Place is definitely on my top 2 cities I want to visit next.

Aye, I’m telling you bro! And they CHOOSE! Texas women so fine and easygoing. They’ll approach you :pimp:. No need to shoot your shot. They’ll pick you up like a basketball on one of them 3pt shooting racks.

Listening to Torys very first mixtape and that ***** bit Drakes entire cadence, flow, sentence structure, tone, and everything on that joint :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom