Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tory might be the goat biter. Can’t stand that *****. Something just seems off about him. It’s that Canadian in him :smh:.

That said....Chixtape playing around yambs will have your lady in the mood.

Tory might be the goat biter. Can’t stand that *****. Something just seems off about him. It’s that Canadian in him :smh:.

That said....Chixtape playing around yambs will have your lady in the mood.
So will anticipation 1 or 2 by trey
Rather listen to him
Than tory lanes trash self

Bruh does the old Wayne uncannily, like literally the inflection, lil laugh/throat clear and everything, its lowkey impressive on some Aries Spears type **** :rofl:

Tbh if Wayne dropped a tape full of his old Philly inspired flows like that Flex vid _'s would lose their minds

Last edited:
Bruh does the old Wayne uncannily, like literally the inflection, lil laugh/throat clear and everything, its lowkey impressive on some Aries Spears type **** :rofl:

Tbh if Wayne dropped a tape full of his old Philly inspired flows like that Flex vid _'s would lose their minds

Dog....this ***** be switching accents and **** :rofl:

Amazing. Rap game Arie Spears

His fans have been losing their minds over some of his recent marginally improved music, so I could only image what they’d do with his “peak flow”

Random but shout out to Tampa/St.Pete too :lol: :pimp: ...got a few joints down there right now so i been out that way lately on some chill ****, its cool aint as bad as i thought it was gonna be ...alotta cuban chicks running around

Tampa has a lot of Cuban mamis...but they only date Cuban men. :ohwell:

I be looking at the credits like "is this really him??"

It's kinda impressive. All kinds of studio tricks though. I wonder how dude sound live.

Last edited:
Random but shout out to Tampa/St.Pete too :lol: :pimp: ...got a few joints down there right now so i been out that way lately on some chill ****, its cool aint as bad as i thought it was gonna be ...alotta cuban chicks running around

True story.
Just visited this past November for the first time, I also had very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised the moment I got downtown and seen the variety of birds it had to offer.

All I know is that Chixtape 4 joint gets play on the regular.
Slow Grind
Need A Girl
1 Call
Proud Family
Just A Friend

on another note:

Early Tory sounds like a Wayne and Drake child :lol: It's crazy on one song I was just listening to bruh said if drake was at the tip then I'm coming for his spot while sounding exactly like him :lol:

True story.
Just visited this past November for the first time, I also had very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised the moment I got downtown and seen the variety of birds it had to offer.
Yea and the weather in the winter is great ...nice mix of a laid back vibe with a lil bit of city action but not expensive ...that’s my new lil weekend quick trip right now :lol: :pimp:

Birdman prob stole a lot of paper from Wayne, but I’m sure Wayne isn’t hurting for money. Wayne is still a millionaire.

Houston is overrated. I lived there for 2 years and wasn’t impressed. You spend most of your time driving because everything is so spread out.

Back
Top Bottom