and peewee spoke to birdman and young thug
right before
and after it happened :smh:
also how they hell is universal taking money from nicki and drake royalties
to pay birdman
not only pay him
but the article said pay birdman BACK
so im confused

I came here to laugh at the Baby interview with Ebro where he says he sent Wayne a 100 million dollar payment. Then I see all of this ****.

Wayne always seemed like a dummy. Couldn't be sure if that was real or if it was his gimmick though. Dude really was a junkie that had no business mind at all. Talented but stupid. Birdman pimped him hard.

Wayne was always to high, living to much like a junky. With impaired judgement like that, you’re bound to get screwed over.

San Antonio is a slow, lame, and boring city, especially for young blacks, but it's far from sweet :lol:
This is what stuck out to me most while I was living out there. Used to be on the couch all day watching How It's Made bored as hell because the only person I knew out there was my girlfriend at the time. Felt like there was literally nothing to do, but when I did take that trip to Valero you got a quick reminder that this was an actual city. Don't get caught slippin'.:lol:

San Antonio sweet ain’t nothing happening to him there

If he wanted to die of sheer boredom that would be the perfect place to do it

E38E9AD8-F2D9-41C9-AA65-3CED33114BF2.png

What is he spending all his money on?

He's literally spent one million dollars on a necklace and has a golden toilet :lol: a bunch of frivolous ****.

The worst part is that the 90/10 split birdman got from Universal is true. He legit just wasn't paying fools. And now, the money is drying up a bit making **** 10x worse.

Start your own label and own less than 50% of it brehs. Young Money was basically Death Row East

No coincidence that right after Thank Me Later, Drake officially started OVO and took it nowhere near Cash Money and Universal, and took it to Warner brothers instead.

He's literally spent one million dollars on a necklace and has a golden toilet :lol: a bunch of frivolous ****.

The worst part is that the 90/10 split birdman got from Universal is true. He legit just wasn't paying fools. And now, the money is drying up a bit making **** 10x worse.

:smh:

I wonder about Slim in all of this

I predict itll start going bad finacially for Birdman in the next 3 to 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom