Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of, my sister’s man is on the plane seated right next to 69 on the way to Dallas. No first class money yet. :rofl:

D StaXX D StaXX

tenor.gif

Yeah, but he was just another rapper.

Nah he was affiliated w Trippie Redd as he was blowing up and the beat was made by Pierre who was coming off a hit himself. The Gummo snippet was hyped up like hell before it even dropped. The actual video did like 20 million in a few weeks.

Dude in the white shirt ate the **** out that first punch

It’s a L for 69 i guess if u wanna call it that but at least he ain’t get beat up or his jewels took

They fought some Texas ****** in LA now he’s on his way to Texas...:emoji_thinking:

Lol did y’all see the San Antonio gang video saying dude can’t come here??

I stay in San Antonio this should be interesting :lol:

He got touched tho after saying he wouldn’t. Claiming he didn’t but we saw you.

I smiled watching the video, these punk *** kids need to be taught a lesson.

All i know is I need a physical copy of that 69 joint that's coming out B. Support the culture on Piru cuzz.

Speaking of San Antonio, another concert canceled.... *shrug* Dude might have to start doing commercials for money.

This what happens when we allow culture vultures in hip-hop they embarrass the culture and line their pockets before they leave

Homie still out here saying he didnt get touched when he got dropped :lol:
Hes lucky he got caught at the airport and not anywhere else cause some goons would have put a 9 in 69

He got mopped up from that angle. Yikes.

All i know is I need a physical copy of that 69 joint that's coming out B. Support the culture on Piru cuzz.

Speaking of San Antonio, another concert canceled.... *shrug* Dude might have to start doing commercials for money.

Yeah he don't want no problems with them Ese's.

Around here, you can't even wait to pick someone up at the airport without cops circling the block and making you move. Idk how these dudes got a royal rumble going while disturbing traffic and no cop or security in sight .

Same almost all airports I depart from have traffic police on you asap. Must be the LA weather.

Back
Top Bottom