Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah he didn’t stand tall. It was 5 on 2 and somehow he ended up on the ground twice.

If 5 ***** jump you and your man....you squared up, landed some punches...and the worst that happened to you is you hit the ground twice and still got up and walked away on your own two without serious harm....

You kinda stood tall. Don’t mean you ain’t take an L. But you defended yourself decently.

If 5 ***** jump you and your man....you squared up, landed some punches...and the worst that happened to you is you hit the ground twice and still got up and walked away on your own two without serious harm....

You kinda stood tall. Don’t mean you ain’t take an L. But you defended yourself decently.

Watch the TMZ tape. He had 5 people on his team. He went inside and tried sneak a punch and got dropped.

He’s softer than my next door neighbors

Watch the TMZ tape. He had 5 people on his team. He went inside and tried sneak a punch and got dropped.

His people was even tryna protect him. :lol:

Look like that was his first fight. You can't pop all that **** and fight like a h**.

Them two *****s from Texas too :pimp::lol:

You heard them yelling Rap-A-Lot? J Prince sent the goons?

Son didn't get brave until his people popped off first.
& he still got put on the ground. :smh: Squabbles is trash.
Like I said, don't get caught alone. He absolutely has to travel with a big entourage.

giphy (1).gif
Tekashi need to start checking in with the these two guys Next time he in L.A.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ehh he got blindsided not that big of a deal, its a fight _'s gonna touch the ground 9/10

It did seem like he ran back out there to get some clout points tho :lol: no need for that, thats what you pay money for

You heard them yelling Rap-A-Lot? J Prince sent the goons?

Son better keep his head on a swivel at all times.
IDK why but if he goes to Houston I really feel like them Sauce ****** gonna try to catch son and put the beats on him.
Esp Walka cause that ***** really crazy.

Homie with the grey jeggings on was hiding behind his man while throwing punches. They could have easily washed the other guy if they weren't afraid to jump in the fracas.

Hasn't he only been "famous" for two or three months.

:lol:

Just peeped. Yeah. Tekashi69 is pie. He was really hiding behind ***** and trying to sneak in punches :lol:.

Whew. Thought the world was upside down. Order has been restored.

Carry on :lol:.

:lol:

I wouldn't say he got dropped as if he got knocked, mans grabbed him and his mans was behind him. He ended up getting knocked down in the shuffle.

He's too frail to have such a big mouth. He's going to have to be with other people 24/7. He's bringing way too much heat to himself, and it's too many people who want to be internet celebrities.

Gummo dropped early October

Yeah, but he was just another rapper.

Him and his mans gonna have to shoot everything out..cuz based on that vid they getting washed in any hand to hand combat :lol:

Straight up terrible fighting from the Tekashi camp :smh:

Speaking of, my sister’s man is on the plane seated right next to 69 on the way to Dallas. No first class money yet. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom