Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean... you can tell Reginae is “hot in the pants” as the older ladies in the hood would say. 8 year difference ain’t nothing, she’s over 18, all that matters.

These same critics be trying to rob the cradle

There are much bigger age gaps than that in "celebrity" couples. It just looks funny because there's still a "teen" in her age.

If she's 20...nobody cares.

I think fake asses will become the norm like fake boobs.

I hope not, cause they still haven't even perfected it yet. For every Rosa Acosta or Amber Rosa looking as close to natural as possible, there's a ton of Blac Chyna's out there just going for size and nothing else. It's gross

Fake asses are normal now, like fake boobs. Those fat transfers are magical, they look mad real a lot of the time.

Wayne’s baby moms Toya is the one, every time I see her I’m hurt.

Wayne is a ****** rapper and his music is garbage.

My mom just texted me saying she seen an interview with Baby and he said it’s three parts. 2 should be the beginning of Cash Money until they all left probably.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's also a company expense, because that is essentially also marketing for a company he owns part of.

giphy.gif

I watched the first 2 parts of that Death Row series on BET, it was nice. Pretty much stuff that i already seen in other documentaries but it was put together good.

:lol: :lol:

His podcast has gotten a lot better since he left Everyday Struggle.

Back
Top Bottom