Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Seeing that post makes me happy I didn't buy 444. Spent more in one night than I'll make this year, SMH.

I can't wait for 2 Chainz clown *** is done rapping. He's like 48, get him out of here already. Fool was wearing Supreme shooting sleeves on each arm.

I'm watching that Death Row **** even though I doubt there will be anything we haven't heard.

Seeing that post makes me happy I didn't buy 444. Spent more in one night than I'll make this year, SMH.

I can't wait for 2 Chainz clown *** is done rapping. He's like 48, get him out of here already. Fool was wearing Supreme shooting sleeves on each arm.

I'm watching that Death Row **** even though I doubt there will be anything we haven't heard.

Age don't matter in hip-hop that myth has been debunked. If anything it's been the youth that have had the shortest careers we've ever seen.

Age don't matter in hip-hop that myth has been debunked. If anything it's been the youth that have had the shortest careers we've ever seen.

Zero interest in hearing a 43 year old rap about the **** he raps about. NaS, Scarface and Jay the only people I want to hear over 37-38 years old. Maybe one or two other rappers but Tity Boi ain’t one

Zero interest in hearing a 43 year old rap about the **** he raps about. NaS, Scarface and Jay the only people I want to hear over 37-38 years old. Maybe one or two other rappers but Tity Boi ain’t one

if you look at the description he makes it sound like this gonna be more of a conscious trap album about the lack of options ****** got.

he hinted at this in the rollout for pgltm

Had no idea Lil Dicky could hoop. Snoop is 50 and a lifelong smoker and has way more energy and hustle than all the young dudes out there. Wow

Was that Wale back on the court?? ...I remember how terrible and hilarious he was the last time he played in a celebrity game :lol:

The Jim/Cam vid :lol: brought back memories of being in 8th grade in graduation wear and hooping up 7th graders that were talking ****

I'd enjoy watching an actual basketball game with rappers who are halfway decent at the game. Unless he's been shooting in the gym Wale has no reason to be on anyone's team based on his celebrity game performance.

:lol: @ them redoing Nino and Gmoney basketball scene

My pops been on the cube=goat wagon for 20+ years

Man dropped 3 straight classics

Amerikkka Most Wanted
Death Certificate
The Predator

She turned to the side and looked flat out awful. Her leg/cheek combo looks pathetic, like two toothpicks stuck in some tennis balls

Then she ran from the nut. :lol:

How you industry freak but you not a freak. What is this girls purpose? :lol: :smh:

When I was in LA this past weekend, all I heard was that look alive blasting down the streets :smh: the boy got 1

Somebody said Blac Chyna *** look like kneecaps. Had me dying.

Broads need to stop with the fake ***. I love a fat *** but if you ain't got it be happy with your flat *** ladies.

Somebody said Blac Chyna *** look like kneecaps. Had me dying.

Broads need to stop with the fake ***. I love a fat *** but if you ain't got it be happy with your flat *** ladies.

insecure people will go to great lengths to gain validation

fake *** will be around as long as it gets them attention

holeup.png

“I gotta make it, lil Nae is 6 now. My lil brother J he wanna cop bricks now”

Damn....seems like just yesterday. Didn’t realize she was 19.

Back
Top Bottom