Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

CD2632BF-DD0B-4FB3-A717-45EDD0B9E5CE.gif

Them *****’z turn they own damn self out...
I mean, my initial thought was women gonna do what they want to do.

At the same time, I dont even know what it's in reference too. Never heard of the chick before. Scrolling her IG, didnt look like her previous post differed much, but perhaps she was tamer previously. Whatevs.

Them h0’s turn they own damn self out...

Nah, they feel the need to "fit" in and attract attention and market themselves.

being an every day chick who can rap doesn't cut it anymore. You'll get lost with all the stripper chicks twerkin.

Crazy thing is they do it for the female audience. Dudes aren't going to their shows.

Nah, they feel the need to "fit" in and attract attention and market themselves.

being an every day chick who can rap doesn't cut it anymore. You'll get lost with all the stripper chicks twerkin.
So go get a real job 🤷‍♂️

If your willing, ain't too many finna try to stop you.

If you're gonna put yourself in situations where debauchery is encouraged, you better be strong minded enough to say nah when you feel you've reached a level of uncomfortability.

So go get a real job 🤷‍♂️

If your willing, ain't too many finna try to stop you.

If you're gonna put yourself in situations where debauchery is encouraged, you better be strong minded enough to say nah when you feel you've reached a level of uncomfortability.

Easier said than done if something is your dream. Dudes do the same thing with the music they put out and their image.

Back
Top Bottom