Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If they were engaged for 8 years, the reality is that he was wasting her time and they should have stopped referring to each other as fiancée a long time ago.
I have researched no facts, but apparently that was a misprint. 8 year relationship. Not engagement.

If you're with anyone for 8 years without a ring, you're wasting each others time.

She went for the hail mary, because dude wasn't walking down the aisle with her. And they probably cheated on each other numerous times anyway.

If you're with anyone for 8 years without a ring, you're wasting each others time.

She went for the hail mary, because dude wasn't walking down the aisle with her. And they probably cheated on each other numerous times anyway.
They were engaged. There was a ring lol.

I mean, no skin off my back either way. Just saying.

They were engaged. There was a ring lol.

I mean, no skin off my back either way. Just saying.

Marriages don't last 8 years and you just wasted a decade of your life with someone you haven't married.

if you don't know someone is marriage material by 2 or 3 you need to go your separate ways. You're just used to being around them and being selfish trying to keep them there.

Marriages don't last 8 years and you just wasted a decade of your life with someone you haven't married.

if you don't know someone is marriage material by 2 or 3 you need to go your separate ways. You're just used to being around them and being selfish trying to keep them there.
I'd agree with you are in some cases, but not all.

:lol:

I didn’t read every story on this but what if they was together for 5-6 and been engaged for a year or two :lol:

Dude coulda pushed back a wedding bc of COVID or some **** and now he deserve to get his ***** took :rofl:

:lol:

I didn’t read every story on this but what if they was together for 5-6 and been engaged for a year or two :lol:

Dude coulda pushed back a wedding bc of COVID or some **** and now he deserve to get his ***** took :rofl:

Unless they were together like in high school for much of this

Wasting time

You had to be with someone for six years to realize you wanted to marry them? You had to save up for six years for a wedding?

And dude was probably cheating and doing dirt on the side

If you really care or love someone it's ok to let them go instead of leading them on. Don't waste a decade of your prime being with someone you cheat on. It's not fair to that person.

1620329947763.jpeg

^
Doja way cuter imo. This broad kinda got a man face. Not saying I wouldn't smash.

Cruel world, but at least it was Drake she cheated with and not the unemployed dude next door.

Cruel world, but at least it was Drake she cheated with and not the unemployed dude next door
I'd might be able to live with her developing a feelings style relationship with someone and tossing away our plans for that a bit better than her tossing away life plans for the hope that some of the fame on the **** was gonna rub off on her and stick.

I dunno. ****** up either way.

Back
Top Bottom