Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Been said Pharrell is #1 of the 2000s and beyond. When I said he started the round/big brim hats, y’all said Future started.

Pharrell literally been a fashion icon since he became mainstream.

Pharrell and Kanye collectively changed the entire game though. Their imprint is the common look nowadays. They deserve the credit.

Some of these cats who knew SWORE by baggy clothes, Coogi, and whatnot in like 2009. To see them now it’s CRAZY.

these so caller “hood” dudes with the purses is the most laughable s**** though. This purse craze is HILARIOUS. I just wanna hear these chics justify these cats wearing purses

You like his Human Made stuff?
Some stuff is cool. Feel that way with a lot of Bape stuff too, a lot of it isnt stuff id personally wear but theres nice pieces here and there. I like classic Adidas silhouettes tho like sambas and gazelles so the kicks catch my interest more than the clothes. Sambas were big growing up, everyone i knew was heavy into soccer. That was THE shoe for futsal.

TALK YOUR **** JIM

N_s always want to give Kanye credit for something he had nothing to do with

I don't even know if Kanye should get credit for retro Jordans because Fab was going hard with that first. _'s was watching his videos to find out what was dropping next. I guess Kanye put 'em on a bigger scale.

Fab was going hard wit some fakes if I recall correctly

I don't know about that. I remember he had the French 7's like 6 months before they dropped.

He be doing too much sometimes with the fits but I respect his sneaker game.

RW2_3KKJf4ri8waxJ2frunfyZZp7iue11RyHAgryp_ZFNcdH37VeZeZ1PkRjpWNzfxOMqQE3ccYSGGo86lwvS7-NcvQFMLoXUKCBlxfCBWwiSoq0DopflYkCAAIn0KsCxhmCYUYkMy_y4HHe0F8LhVTsF707JsGkIGuJHxH_VCsQ9MgMvQ

asweqscqtax.jpeg

gcolncclnlv.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom