Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That man just criticized Meek Mill and Jay-Z over the past 24 hours. Something really wrong with dude. It’s okay to not like someone, but appreciate their talent. I can’t stand Drake, a lot of people dislike Paul Pierce, but you have to acknowledge their skills....

And Jay isn’t? :lol:
Acting like Jay Silk Da Shocker.
Idky u 2 are trying to making this into bigger. Kendrick's 2 best albums are better than most ppl's best albums. Hov can say the same thing. Just not to Kendrick, and that's okay. Goku never beat Vegeta 1 on 1, but Goku is stronger. Please don't ever get offended to the point that you compare Jay-Z to Silk Da Shocker again. You need a chill pill.
That man just criticized Meek Mill and Jay-Z over the past 24 hours. Something really wrong with dude. It’s okay to not like someone, but appreciate their talent. I can’t stand Drake, a lot of people dislike Paul Pierce, but you have to acknowledge their skills....
Gator Goon, Meek Mill is a mark. That's who and what he is, so accept it. However, I praised that "Lemon Pepper Freestyle" so much so that I said something along the line like "the beat is his now". If you're referring to my "criticized" as positive criticism then sure. I have never seen you say anything positive about 6god.

Idky u 2 are trying to making this into bigger. Kendrick's 2 best albums are better than most ppl's best albums. Hov can say the same thing. Just not to Kendrick, and that's okay. Goku never beat Vegeta 1 on 1, but Goku is stronger. Please don't ever get offended to the point that you compare Jay-Z to Silk Da Shocker again. You need a chill pill.

Lol I’m not offended. I’m confused. You post thot rap and have the nerve to talk in complete facts when you know all this **** is subjective. There’s plenty of people on this board who didn’t like TPAB, let alone being a classic. I can easily make a case for Reasonable Doubt & Blueprint being better than those two albums.

Lol I’m not offended. I’m confused. You post thot rap and have the nerve to talk in complete facts when you know all this **** is subjective. There’s plenty of people on this board who didn’t like TPAB, let alone being a classic. I can easily make a case for Reasonable Doubt & Blueprint being better than those two albums.
Yeah I legit post all kind of rap music in here. If me branching out and embracing the genre as a whole is a bad thing to you then I will say that's that just damn dumb in complete fact.

There's 64 different crayons in the box & you only like the red one. That's just dumb. Go make your case though.

Don’t say it so - my man was on the Ice. :frown:

I didn’t want to mention it but I heard this from a few cats in the Bay when he passed.

They said he lost his house and studio in a fire and was on a downward spiral after that.

Yeah I legit post all kind of rap music in here. If me branching out and embracing the genre as a whole is a bad thing to you then I will say that's that just damn dumb in complete fact.

There's 64 different crayons in the box & you only like the red one. That's just dumb. Go make your case though.

That’s literally my point. :lol:
ALL this **** is subjective so you saying Jay Z doesn’t have anything on par with GKMC or TPAB is dumb as hell. I love Kendrick, but stop it.

That’s literally my point. :lol:
ALL this **** is subjective so you saying Jay Z doesn’t have anything on par with GKMC or TPAB is dumb as hell. I love Kendrick, but stop it.
Killa Season is a very bad movie objectively, but subjectively I love it. You can definitely differentiate objectivity w/ subjectivity. My favourite food isn't the best food. I need not stop a thing.

Rock wit Dot more than Hov but Reasonable Doubt a better debut imo but if you're into the braggadocio gangster rap I can see somebody agreeing with buddy

But to say nothing on par is kinda a stretch

Back
Top Bottom