Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Most don't & won't, and that's okay. Kendrick Lamar is a generational talent.

Yeah, because the dude still rapping at 50 and has been around for 30+ years isn't a generational talent.

That man just criticized Meek Mill and Jay-Z over the past 24 hours. Something really wrong with dude. It’s okay to not like someone, but appreciate their talent. I can’t stand Drake, a lot of people dislike Paul Pierce, but you have to acknowledge their skills....

Yeah I legit post all kind of rap music in here. If me branching out and embracing the genre as a whole is a bad thing to you then I will say that's that just damn dumb in complete fact.

There's 64 different crayons in the box & you only like the red one. That's just dumb. Go make your case though.

I just realize who I'm dealing with

I didn’t want to mention it but I heard this from a few cats in the Bay when he passed.

They said he lost his house and studio in a fire and was on a downward spiral after that.

I thought it was obvious, but maybe not

Meek hate is only a thing on the internet...

I think so also, but he makes it easy

Mans wearing lipstick now, smh. Weirdo world
BFACC06C-033E-4ABF-8C87-0D5FABAC8E66.jpeg

No denying that but a lot of people od with it cus its the cool thing to do

Groupthink. We all use to funk Ja Rule’s music as kids. And Meek is a legend. So, idk. It’s cool to poke fun but to act like dude ain’t talented is lame *** hell. Especially with the status of rap music nowadays

Last edited:
The game been needed smooth s****. This generation probably too far gone though. N_ ain’t smooth out here. He definitely got a lane
There’s 100% a lane for that, but he’ll probably have to do some whiny singing if he wants to break out in the mainstream

He decent. I wish 100's kept making his playa ****.

only kno 100’s off the strength of gta v .

life of a mack was hard. Lol

I be thinking theres always a younger version of an artist from our generation but i havent heard a young dude yet thats taken over the chill playa lane.

it’s literally wide open.

Back
Top Bottom