Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Now Lil Baby is bigger than Rocky ever was :lol: Cardi B is bigger than Nicki Minaj has ever been too huh? 2015 Future was bigger than 07 Wayne too? Prime Kawhi Leonard is better than Prime Lebron?

Now Lil Baby is bigger than Rocky ever was :lol: Cardi B is bigger than Nicki Minaj has ever been too huh?
Nicki and Rocky aren’t equivalent comparisons for their lane.

nicki dominated from 09-2017/18 when Cardi popped up. It used to be a joke to go thru the BET Female Rap Category to where people would laugh when she won like there’s no point to even announcing that **** :lol:

When was Rocky at that level with male rappers :lol: he’s arguably never been bigger than Big Sean man.

They done booked 42 Dugg & Sada Baby on the same day 🤦🏾‍♂️. We’ll see how this plays out.

Lowkey the **** **** is free promo for them. Tee Grizzley and YB camps shot it out there a year or two ago and then I’m pretty sure that Russ Lil Pump **** happened there too :lol:

Nicki and Rocky aren’t equivalent comparisons for their lane.

nicki dominated from 09-2017/18 when Cardi popped up. It used to be a joke to go thru the BET Female Rap Category to where people would laugh when she won like there’s no point to even announcing that **** :lol:

When was Rocky at that level with male rappers :lol: he’s arguably never been bigger than Big Sean man.
Listen Big Sean is my guy, one best dressed rappers ever, mad under appreciated, I remember him when he that mixtape w/ the backwards green fitted on the cover. I have nothing, but respect for Sean, but how tf was bumping this in Japan, in China, or England, or France? Sean almost became "the *** guy". He still ain't wipe away the cornball stain from this:

You think Meek Mill is bigger than Tyler the Creator too?

Listen Big Sean is my guy, one best dressed rappers ever, mad under appreciated, I remember him when he that mixtape w/ the backwards green fitted on the cover. I have nothing, but respect for Sean, but how tf was bumping this in Japan, in China, or England, or France? Sean almost became "the *** guy". He still ain't wipe away the cornball stain from this:

You think Meek Mill is bigger than Tyler the Creator too?

My guy that wack *** **** is exactly the type of **** they bumping in Japan China England and France :lol:

and the answer to that would depend on who you ask :lol: the hipsters gon say Tyler and people more in tune to the mainstream or club/street esque demographic gon say Meek.

Tyler got the stronger brand to where he still gon be able to do Flog Gnaw at 50 years old and Meek gon be the one the casual urban listener is gonna remember more 15 years from now.

Intro is glued on to club playlists for the next 20 years if they still playing Back Dat *** Up and Choppa Style today :lol:

So these dudes were real with this?

I thought they were just being creative :smh:

I was thinking, surely dudes wouldn't be this stupid. I guess I gave them too much credit.

I understand it from a performance and aesthetic alone other than that Lil Baby bigger than Rocky ever was and actually earned a bigger stage

Rocky was pretty damn big I don't know about all that. He still has a huge fanbase even though he isn't dropping ****, those suburban kids/crowd LOVE him

Thats wicked. It’s wild how them *****s don’t be on point. Was just down the A with the guys....hella straps and moving comfortably. Tighten up!

Crazy how regular ****** move smarter/better than gangsta rappers.
We ain't the toughest ****** but best believe all my ****** strapped when it's time to move. Reminded me of this video I saw yesterday. Straight out the Cliff. :lol: :smh:

I'm still surprised Rocky is a headliner even if he's actually about to drop new music. That very same music would have to drop very soon tho :lol:

Now saying Lil Baby was bigger than he ever was I'm not so sure about that yet. I mess with them both heavy but Rocky been associated with Rihanna for a while, fashion/GQ and has worked with more artists from various genres of music

I'm still surprised Rocky is a headliner even if he's actually about to drop new music. That very same music would have to drop very soon tho :lol:

Now saying Lil Baby was bigger than he ever was I'm not so sure about that yet. I mess with them both heavy but Rocky been associated with Rihanna for a while, fashion/GQ and has worked with more artists from various genres of music
To the average fan, Rocky is most known for ****** problems. Musically, Baby is bigger than Rocky ever was.

Back
Top Bottom