Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screw them,he headlining over Rozay,who is clearly a bigger artist than him.

I’m a hugeeee Ross fan but, Ross demographic is people 30+ nowadays...

Rolling loud primarily for 15-25 year olds. Gen-Z....

Ross 45 years old. They can’t relate to him

Rolling Loud cater a to certain demographic
E44C9EE9-F444-4B82-A2AA-BB9A8916DF5E.png

As someone who thought Rocky was next when the 2011 LLA tape dropped

Dude has kinda survived off fame and being a fashion ***** since Yams died although that song with Skepta was hard

He’s dropped like 4 projects in 10 years and they wasn’t Kendrick level for him to do that :lol:

As a matter of fact Rocky firmly is not a bigger artist than Savage or Lil Baby :lol:
He dropped 6 things including the Mob.

“They concerned with making hits, I’m more concerned with making history.”

Man sold out 2 $250 Under Armour sneakers in hours, and they have resale value. Rocky brought in the wave. 21 & Lil Baby can't tour like Rocky can. They not selling out a soul faster than Rocky would. They do clubs n ****. They hot, Rocky been poppin for 10yrs in 3 days

Balenciaga wouldn't the Triple S to pop, who they went to? Virgil wanted Off-White to pop, who he went to? A$AP Rocky word to ******* Bloody Loco.

If it wasn't for Rocky, Travis wouldn't be headlining July 24th. Rocky they reason why Travis got a Nike collab. Travis swagger jacked Rocky's image & sneaker choices & got clouted up. Nobody was tryna dress like weird self b4 Kylie Jenner

Savage & Lil Baby got they whole swag from Rocky. Rocky he's their is their daddy, put his whole team on word to ******* Bloody Loco. Lil Baby out here spending a rough estimate of 30 thousand a month on *****. Rocky would never! He got ho's in 21 century kinda way, not literal prostitutes. I could longer, but I'ma just say please remember to respect the living legend. Word to Bloody Loco:

A$AP Rocky appreciation coming soon 8)

Rocky is in the same boat as Cam in the early mid 00's to me in terms of popularity... He built up enough of a core following that he can always draw interest when he drops, Damn near every important person in Hiphop ****s with him & because of that a hit single is always right there.

Big difference between him & Cam tho, Rocky has always stayed in the public eye even w/o the music. Whether it's a movie, fashion ****, dating some other celeb chick, endorsements etc etc he's never gone that long.

Polo G has like 10 better songs than this, and this goes #1 :lol:. I don’t get it.

But kudos to shorty, he got the formula down pact, and solid.

Rocky still a legend. His music just been awful. He set the bar so high for himself! It’s like he can’t recreate that 2011-2016 sound

Last edited:
Polo G has like 10 better songs than this, and this goes #1 :lol:. I don’t get it.

But kudos to shorty, he got the formula down pact, and solid.

He do but it was literally just TikTok lol

Somebody took this year old audio, put the “stf please don’t talk” part on TikTok and it spread like wildfire, **** wasn’t even an actual song :lol: :smh:

They saw it was picking up steam, re-recorded it into an actual song, shot a vid and threw it out pretty quickly, which was smart as hell on his part

The influence TikTok has on the industry, especially in the context of rap music is interesting

Back
Top Bottom