Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1609723096530.jpeg

Black people above a certain age didn't listen to Em, not sure why what Snoop said was so bad. Em is in his bubble though.

Didn’t know that was JD on Say Hello. Need to post more B High in here.

You're a little late to the party, but ok :lol:

I just watched episode 1 of this series outta Detroit on amazon. Mcgraw Ave. First episode was real good. Production level is nice.

Oh yeah. On prime. This joint tough. Meant to ask $tacy $tacy but some of the bruvas from “buffed up” and a couple other YouTube series seem to be getting to it, and making hood movies on steaming platforms like Tubi, Pluto & Amazon Prime etc

Homeboy with the straight backs and the AR AB looking ***** been in a lot of them.

Oh yeah. On prime. This joint tough. Meant to ask $tacy $tacy but some of the bruvas from “buffed up” and a couple other YouTube series seem to be getting to it, and making hood movies on steaming platforms like Tubi, Pluto & Amazon Prime etc

Homeboy with the straight backs and the AR AB looking ***** been in a lot of them.
Dude with the braids died last year.

I think he had a brain aneurysm and was in a coma. ****** up because him and murda pain was having hella momentum after the 3 movies they dropped now McGraw ave.

Homie from McGraw Ave did the movie Plug Love, which actually caught a good deal of love in my city.

Those detroit hood flicks never seem to stop.

This ***** Benzino is sad.

I don't even get saying Royce and Joyner are trash but wanting to do a versuz with them? Basically saying your **** is barely any better.

Son legit think he can talk **** and bully lyricists in to a versuz :lol:

This ***** Benzino is sad.

I don't even get saying Royce and Joyner are trash but wanting to do a versuz with them? Basically saying your **** is barely any better.

Son legit think he can talk **** and bully lyricists in to a versuz :lol:

The fall off is a real thing. Benzino really should've just stuck to the Source. I remember growing up and having my mom buy me magainzes when I liked the cover.

Homie could've skipped the rap phase and just been a journalist. He still would've been able to bash shady etc without clowning himself publically.

Back
Top Bottom