Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Whatever beef Ak and Rory got going on got Ak talking spicy, and Rory sending the goons to Ak’s house

_ lucky he survived this ****, almost lost his life tryna ride w Lil Tjay nem :smh:

Crazy the hotel workers was stepping over him tho, NYCers don’t break character for **** lol

Whatever beef Ak and Rory got going on got Ak talking spicy, and Rory sending the goons to Ak’s house

The more this goes on, I’m starting to respect Rory for being quiet. Boys looking funny doing male gossip online. Ak passing that info around to other people instead of just saying it from his mouth is *****.

Which one looks worse if they lose in a fight? Jamaican getting his *** beat by a ginger Kappa, or ginger Kappa that be with all the black people getting stomped by a fat *** nerd? :rofl:

Rather not give attention to either participant and just listen to some music instead
I mean what makes it great is these are the ppl that talk on the music and culture :lol:

Never has something like this been so present and constant. Like Angie Martinez never came for Wendy like this publicly but I guess in comparison they're on a higher level. No peer or even rapper has came at Star like this and he's said way worse.

Guess it's just something about Ak just looking and feeling like such a dweeb and Rory coming off as the lame white boy. Add this obsessive diss track guy and this **** is gold.

The funny thing about Charleston White... it’s a n_ acting like him at every corner in America, right this moment.

Back
Top Bottom