Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Son, no way. This man got 9 diss tracks at the pod? I'm about to sit here and listen. These ****s is funny as hell. I'm dying at the visuals. Talking about Mal's nails being better than his B and Parks not showering for months.

"I'm starting to miss Marissa man I never thought I would say this" Real ****

Nah, Dre left Snoop and stopped ****in with him. Dre signed Em and **** blew up and Snoop was doing interviews and on TV talking about how much he missed Dre and was looking for him. Then Snoop was all over Dre and Em on TV, on their tours and all of that. Snoop did some sucka ****.

It seem like Dre got ghost soon as Snoop caught that murder charge in 1995, bounced and started Aftermath the next year

Benzino deserves all that :lol:

I wonder how many went to.google his daughter to check if she lacks a neck too :lol:

For you numbers guys, 2020 streams.

Attachments

• Eqwd9xbVkAA8AZV.jpeg
    Eqwd9xbVkAA8AZV.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 172
For you numbers guys, 2020 streams.

1) surprised Drake is at #1, all he dropped was the loosies project, and that didn’t stick around for long

2) why did they skip the Youngboy NBA cover across the top? Not even a YB fan but he seems to get a lot of hate for some reason

3) Pop Smoke was really a star man, some could argue that his death propelled his popularity but considering how long ago his album dropped, that **** LIVED on the charts

No way lil durk that low..... megan the stallion continues to get propped up and she’s still bottom tier :lol: :lol:

1) surprised Drake is at #1, all he dropped was the loosies project, and that didn’t stick around for long

2) why did they skip the Youngboy NBA cover across the top? Not even a YB fan but he seems to get a lot of hate for some reason

3) Pop Smoke was really a star man, some could argue that his death propelled his popularity but considering how long ago his album dropped, that **** LIVED on the charts
I’m not saying he wasn’t gonna blow but cmon u know how this works. Soon as he died I heard his **** everywhere.

Considering all the mutual relationships you would think they would have more than 1 song together, and that song was essentially just a remix of a Snoop song :lol:

me and my cousin were talking about this yesterday. had to pull the song up to remember Snoop even had a verse on that joint. that ***** called that white boy the Great White American Hope :lol: :lol:

that’s one of my fav Em verses on that song though

Nah, Dre left Snoop and stopped ****in with him. Dre signed Em and **** blew up and Snoop was doing interviews and on TV talking about how much he missed Dre and was looking for him. Then Snoop was all over Dre and Em on TV, on their tours and all of that. Snoop did some sucka ****.

Hol up, that ain't true. :lol:

Snoop signed with No limit and got right back to selling millions of records before Em signed with Dre. The Up In Smoke Tour was Dre and Snoop's tour. They was the biggest names on that tour. Snoop was never tryna get close to Em. He was pushing the Eastsidaz while Em was becoming he is now.

It seem like Dre got ghost soon as Snoop caught that murder charge in 1995, bounced and started Aftermath the next year

Snoop caught that Murder charge in 93 right before Doggystyle dropped. Got acquitted in 95. Dre left in 96.

Last edited:
Hol up, that ain't true. :lol:

Snoop signed with No limit and got right back to selling millions of records before Em signed with Dre. The Up In Smoke Tour was Dre and Snoop's tour. They was the biggest names on that tour. Snoop was never tryna get close to Em. He was pushing the Eastsidaz while Em was becoming he is now.

Nah, Snoop was definitely on TV whining about not speaking to Dre anymore and telling him to reach out and they need to get back together.

Dre was focused on Em and that movement.

Snoop was signed to NL and doing well but he wasn’t selling like he did with Dre AND he was getting killed for making southern music.

Of course Snoop was more concerned with Dre than Em but he was definitely on their **** those years. No reason to try to downplay him like he did.

Nah, Snoop was definitely on TV whining about not speaking to Dre anymore and telling him to reach out and they need to get back together.

Dre was focused on Em and that movement.

Snoop was signed to NL and doing well but he wasn’t selling like he did with Dre AND he was getting killed for making southern music.

Of course Snoop was more concerned with Dre than Em but he was definitely on their **** those years. No reason to try to downplay him like he did.

That's his mentor, Dre brought him in the game of course he was tryna link back up with him. You make it sound like Dre was on some "**** Snoop" and Snoop had to beg. :lol:

Them getting back together was mutual. Dre put out that first Aftermath album in 96 and it flopped. Snoop was selling like 3 or 4 mil with No Limit. Snoop was having more success w/o Dre than Dre was having w/o Snoop if we going there. It's a reason why Still Dre was his big comeback record. It was Him and Snoop bringing that same energy as G Thang. Again Snoop was never tryna be buddy buddy with Em, he was doing his own thing with Tha Eastsidaz.

Back
Top Bottom