Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** Benzino I know that lil mf biting.

tumblr_mh4np82n3d1racg6ho1_250.gif

Why the AARP dudes beefing?

swipe left and Em says it himself

snoop was having a top 10 convo on breakfast club and went from “he’s not in my top 10” (which em was cool wit) to randomly saying “I’m okay if that **** doesn’t exist” which is weird for someone who was in the same camp and assumingly has been cordial and kind wit u for 20 years

giphy.gif

Benzino stays setting himself up man

Nah, he didn't set himself up.

Because Royce stay with the Royce Mandela I'm above the ******** act half the time, and for him to go there just shows how much Benzino is getting to him.

Royce has kids. This **** is a low blow and he brought in Trey and Drake, and basically dissed them.

Dude is on his Talib Kweli going back and forth while telling someone else they need to pay attention to their family.

I agree with Em. I think it’s fine Em’s not in your top 10 but then Snoop kinda tried to play him out. We didn’t forget Snoop was riding around on Em and Dre’s **** for a few years.

I mean they both started out as Dre protege's it makes sense they would be tied in via the dude who brought them in

You can definitely tell they got a weird relationship tho

Considering all the mutual relationships you would think they would have more than 1 song together, and that song was essentially just a remix of a Snoop song :lol:

I mean they both started out as Dre protege's it makes sense they would be tied in via the dude who brought them in

You can definitely tell they got a weird relationship tho

Considering all the mutual relationships you would think they would have more than 1 song with together, and that song was essentially just a remix of a Snoop song :lol:

Nah, Dre left Snoop and stopped ****in with him. Dre signed Em and **** blew up and Snoop was doing interviews and on TV talking about how much he missed Dre and was looking for him. Then Snoop was all over Dre and Em on TV, on their tours and all of that. Snoop did some sucka ****.

Back
Top Bottom